ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question - Would any of you trade DS DB5 for DS Tan Yeezy?
I'll be the recipient of the Tan Yeezy.
All answers will be repped repped until I run out. Thanks.
i would never do that

if your really about it, sell your dbs & buy the tans for a decent price, & u pocket a couple hund

OT weakest 350 (imo) like someone stated before a straight trade would be more for a TD or PB

i would never do that

if your really about it, sell your dbs & buy the tans for a decent price, & u pocket a couple hund

OT weakest 350 (imo) like someone stated before a straight trade would be more for a TD or PB

^this. Repped!

devil.gif

I have every Adidas Yeezy thus far with the exception of the Oxford tans. Can't decide if I want them that bad enough. $750 is the lowest I presume on the secondhand market?

Still have both DS 0_o
when you only have the TD & PB but that's good enough for now
nthat.gif

still tryna fig out how i copped my PB, yeezus was smiling down on me that day. the rest of szn 1 i starved
roll.gif

carted the blk 750s couldn't check out still feel that one
sick.gif

when you only have the TD & PB but that's good enough for now:nthat:

still tryna fig out how i copped my PB, yeezus was smiling down on me that day. the rest of szn 1 i starved:rofl:  

carted the blk 750s couldn't check out still feel that one:x
TDs and PBs were before the hype train caught on good that's y they were somewhat obtainable. Since then I have felt hopeless

Can I get a legit check on these ?

The guy also has a receipt but I feel like that would be too easy to replicate to use for authenticity anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom