ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

The anticipiation of these 750's man...

Got my bro at home waiting to sign the package but nothing yet. Im at the gym barely concentrating on my reps. :lol:

These USPS horror stories aint helping either b smh.

Last summer and this Summer = Ws (TD & GG) :smokin
Any other time = Ls :smh:
Cant be mad since I at least cooked for once

I wish. My 10.5 is $1500 on FC right now. Stockx shows the last sale for a 10.5 was for $2,460. 
roll.gif
did you lower the price? Ive wondered how long it takes to update the price of your shoes? I only have one pair of yeezys listed on FC and ive been considering lowering the price

Prices creepin up?
I wish. My 10.5 is $1500 on FC right now. Stockx shows the last sale for a 10.5 was for $2,460. :rofl:

I love this LOL these new resellers are trying to undercut each other when they clearly can't afford to sit on these sneakers. That's why resell is so low atm, these scared resellers are desperately undercutting each other to get rid of it.

The good thing is, most of the stock from these scared resellers are almost gone and the people that priced their pairs around $1200~ are getting snatched up by resellers.

On the bright side, prices are indeed going back up.

Last edited:
I love this LOL these new resellers are trying to undercut each other when they clearly can't afford to sit on these sneakers. That's why resell is so low atm, these scared resellers are desperately undercutting each other to get rid of it.

The good thing is, most of the stock from these scared resellers are almost gone and the people that priced their pairs around $1200~ are getting snatched up by resellers.

On the bright side, prices are indeed going back up.

You sound like a reseller [emoji]129300[/emoji]

you're right. it's not about the brand, it's about the quality of the denim and how it's cut, how it fits. you don't get the quality and the right cut, the right elastic, the right thickness of denim from a cheap brand. with denim you get what you pay for.

think I'll just leave it at that now. continue to live in your misinformed ignorance if you want. ultimately, it's not like I'm sitting here caring. I'm drinking beer, nice sunny day in England, a legendary paradise. I sensationally won my independence last week, and I'm about to watch England progress to the Euro 2016 quarter finals later by beating Iceland. good times.

[emoji]127865[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
First you leave the EU now you losing to Iceland...Double L's coming up

Has nothing to do with being a reseller, it's common sense especially when dealing with hyped shoes like yeezys

i'm still waiting for resale to go back up on the triple black 750s... que the excuses that it's a "plain" cw...

Crotch grab. Kinda hard to get in it at first, didnt unless em. Worrying about the damn zipper.

I want to cop these pants but they're so damn tight around my calves. Going up a size makes the ridiculous drop crotch even more ridiculous. Wish H&m sized them like the other pants

Last edited:
I want to cop these pants but they're so damn tight around my calves. Going up a size makes the ridiculous drop crotch even more ridiculous. Wish H&m sized them like the other pants
if the crotch drops too low, fold the waist over once, i do that on the khaki versions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom