ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those Chocolate 750's are
smokin.gif
First 750 to really peak my interest 

Was at a day bar earlier today and some dude came up to me from another table complimenting my PBs. Showed me his and said his was fake. Not even gotta lie shoes looked good. His was a fake white Yeezy boost though haha

Advises to only wear Saint Laurent gear.... as if i wasnt already broke enough from sneakers I cant get for retail hahah

Advises to only wear Saint Laurent gear.... as if i wasnt already broke enough from sneakers I cant get for retail hahah
you could find SLP for sale at affordable prices if you look hard enough, especially now during sale season

sorry to dissapoint but, I honestly don't have a clue who you're talking about [emoji]128543[/emoji]. ??

and no, no true religion or other such low class balls. I've never owned any of their jeans and owned 1 top of theirs I bought in about 2006. threw it away years ago.

I only ever wear Acne Studios & Saint Laurent. I don't wear Levis Vintage Clothing, Balmain or APCs, I don't like them to actually wear as they have no stretch. but those are ok too.

thank me later for the advice guys as you throw 10 pairs of H&M into the bin. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

here is the thing..................i like what youre saying but you too new to pop off

at least post some fits

also NT is never going to agree with you, they are into sneakers small percent here are into actual clothing........

me personally i don't even shop at H&M but I'm not totally against it, for the price.....you can't beat it.

Last edited:
The shade of brown used on the chocs is more difficult to combine.

GG can be combined with a lot of colors.

If I miss out on the Chos, I will buy BV Espresso chelsea boots and won't have a problem with not getting the 750s.

you did also say that you wouldn't be caught dead in a pair of jeans less than 150 GBP.  think about the absurdity of that statement - not only how elitist it sounds, but also how out of touch from reality it is.

obviously you were exaggerating but overall that still strikes a tone that people won't be receptive to.  it's fine to state your own views no matter how new you are, but how you deliver that view will impact how people receive it.

all that stuff you listed feels absolutely horrible to wear though and fits badly after you've been innit for a few hours. I'm specifically talking jeans, I'm happy to wear a basic top from supima cotton Uniqlo LS under my expensive jackets & sweatshirts.

I had some white jeans by topman about 3 months ago because I didn't want to spend a lot on something I didn't think I'd wear much. upon receiving them I put them on and ended up inmediately returning them. poorly sized (a 32 waist was like a 36) and fit like trash and the cheaper jeans always get the stretch wrong.

sorry but with denim you get what you pay for. it's poor advice to advise people to get Topman denim, like you just did. people will waste their money. you don't like the same look as it fits like rubbish, feels like cardboard, and mishapes within an hour.

You remind me of someone back when PB 2.0 released.... :nerd: Had the same conversation about fit and posted some jeans with like rhinestones on the back pocket of their jeans. Same person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom