ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best bet may be to sell your pair and than buy whichever of the two you like most. Keep the change.
Yeah, this is the best option. I´m going try sell my pair 750s first and after I will looking for the 350 PB and Moonrock. :wink:

I wish I have good luck....
nerd.gif

Need advice on the best forum as well as how to find and trade my 13.5 GG for a size 14 TB....any advice? I got them at retail and I don't want to sell them and then look for a TB in that price range, cause I'm not paying 1K for a sneaker that doesn't come with a bloody sole, but that's just me

Need advice on the best forum as well as how to find and trade my 13.5 GG for a size 14 TB....any advice? I got them at retail and I don't want to sell them and then look for a TB in that price range, cause I'm not paying 1K for a sneaker that doesn't come with a bloody sole, but that's just me

What? Im sure someone will do that trade but the likelihood of finding someone with a 14 (rare size) in DS condition and wants to do a trade is slim.

Best bet is to sell and then buy.

$100 for a Ls tee...definitely a steal. The fact that it's a gildan tee is just a bonus :wink:

Shiekhs opened up a new store in Houston and i actually got picked for a pair of 350's they were raffling. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom