ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grabbed a 10.5 for 1.2 ... I'm wondering for the people saying they are going to sit on theirs and wait for prices to go back up... don't you guys think the people who are willing to pay resale are doing it now while prices are in the 1k - 1.2k range? lol, after they dry up everyone who wanted a pair at resale will have them, then you might be waiting months to years IF you can unload them at all.

Last edited:
grabbed a 10.5 for 1.2 ... I'm wondering for the people saying they are going to sit on theirs and wait for prices to go back up... don't you guys think the people who are willing to pay resale are doing it now while prices are in the 1k - 1.2k range? lol, after they dry up everyone who wanted a pair at resale will have them, then you might be waiting months to years IF you can unload them at all.

i agree but people said the same thing about the og 750 and td 350 etc etc etc. maybe there are people who waited too long to buy? who knows haha.

Guys.. I ordered three pairs of 750s over the past two weeks and have none in hand. Down 4.1k and no tracking. Can someone please explain to me why it's so hard to give someone a stack away for some shoes?

Started my quest on June 13 and have yet one pair to call my own.

First guy, eBay. Threw an offer of $1100, got back $1150 all in. Pay June 16. Wait for tracking, June 20 comes. Hit with the "family emergency, out of town till 22nd-23rd." Ok I'll wait. 23rd comes, "oh my stock didn't arrive I'll have to refund you or you can wait till early July when fakes are out." Refund pls.

Second guy, eBay, too good to be true, but what the hell, worst is my money is tied up a few weeks. Which now it is. $975 invoiced shipped. Dude calls me, he "makes a mistake" by refunding me the first $975. Price drop to $900 for the inconvenience. I knew it was a trap but did it anyway cause hypebeast.

Third guy, Facebook sketchy profile fake name no pics, 11 friends. Threw in the $1100 all in offer, negotiate from $1200 down to final price of $1100 altogether. Sends relatively simple tagged pics in his car. Ok good to go, pay this past Monday. Let me note here he demands I pay Monday night versus Tuesday morning or he'll move on to the next guy. It's now Friday and I have a tracking number with "pre-shipment info sent to USPS" I currently asked him Thursday when he plans on getting it out to USPS, no response yet. 50% chance he ships, and another 50% chance I get bricks. Who wants to place bets?

And that folks is how you tie up money and have no yeezys to show for it. If anyone's feeling generous peep the sig? :D

Last edited:
Damn that sucks to hear. People don't like money or something. I just sold my only 9.5 to a buddy too. A fair price will come your way I'm sure!

just sold a pair on goat, how long does it take for order to go through. it says order pending for a while now...

just sold a pair on goat, how long does it take for order to go through. it says order pending for a while now...
you should be getting a prepaid shipping label within the next 6 hours. Usually sooner

EDIT: meaning contacted to confirm with a shipping label ready

Last edited:

You need to confirm order within 24 hours of the sale. Then GOAT will email you the shipping label.

Last edited:
Up to about 6 hours, sometimes they need to confirm things on the buyers side before you can confirm

just emailed them, checked the email in the app, and that **** had a typo 
mean.gif

Guys.. I ordered three pairs of 750s over the past two weeks and have none in hand. Down 4.1k and no tracking. Can someone please explain to me why it's so hard to give someone a stack away for some shoes?

Started my quest on June 13 and have yet one pair to call my own.

First guy, eBay. Threw an offer of $1100, got back $1150 all in. Pay June 16. Wait for tracking, June 20 comes. Hit with the "family emergency, out of town till 22nd-23rd." Ok I'll wait. 23rd comes, "oh my stock didn't arrive I'll have to refund you or you can wait till early July when fakes are out." Refund pls.

Second guy, eBay, too good to be true, but what the hell, worst is my money is tied up a few weeks. Which now it is. $975 invoiced shipped. Dude calls me, he "makes a mistake" by refunding me the first $975. Price drop to $900 for the inconvenience. I knew it was a trap but did it anyway cause hypebeast.

Third guy, Facebook sketchy profile fake name no pics, 11 friends. Threw in the $1100 all in offer, negotiate from $1200 down to final price of $1100 altogether. Sends relatively simple tagged pics in his car. Ok good to go, pay this past Monday. Let me note here he demands I pay Monday night versus Tuesday morning or he'll move on to the next guy. It's now Friday and I have a tracking number with "pre-shipment info sent to USPS" I currently asked him Thursday when he plans on getting it out to USPS, no response yet. 50% chance he ships, and another 50% chance I get bricks. Who wants to place bets?

And that folks is how you tie up money and have no yeezys to show for it. If anyone's feeling generous peep the sig? :D
you sir are the definition of hypebeast , but i hope you get your pair.

Didn't learn your lesson once so you do it again twice wasn't enough so you go a third time. Not even feeling bad for you . But all in all good luck!

Why are the value of GG's so low compared to TB and OG's? I don't remember TB's dropping below $1100 like the GG's are right now. OG's I understand they will always have the highest value.

Last edited:

Then what's the point of consignment shops? If you follow FC's snapchat - EVERYDAY there is some preteen white boys or foreigners scooping up kicks at resell value. Just because you have the money today to buy at resell doesn't mean others do.

you sir are the definition of hypebeast , but i hope you get your pair.

Didn't learn your lesson once so you do it again twice wasn't enough so you go a third time. Not even feeling bad for you . But all in all good luck!

Thanks for the criticism but detailed tagged pics and detailed invoice is the best I can do. If you have better advice please do share. I admit sending funds a second time to the same dude was dumb af. But as for the other two who isn't coming through on a detailed PayPal invoice please tell me how they're thinking I'm genuinely curious.

Fro
Thanks for the criticism but detailed tagged pics and detailed invoice is the best I can do. If you have better advice please do share. I admit sending funds a second time to the same dude was dumb af. But as for the other two who isn't coming through on a detailed PayPal invoice please tell me how they're thinking I'm genuinely curious.
All good not trying to tell you what to do with your money ,but take it easy fam once should be enough to learn your lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom