ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang fam
eek.gif
so this is what you've been up to, out of the JB threads.

pimp.gif
The 1's thread was getting too much for me. I pop in here and there on random JB forums. I'm glad I still visiting the roshe and flyknit thread tho. 

Wait, how is it a reject design if we've never seen a design for the 550's anyway? Not even a prototype 
nerd.gif
. You gotta at least have something to use as comparison in order to say something is a reject design lol. 
Lol I just mean it looks inspired by the Adidas Yeezy shoes and I could've seen it being pitched as the 550 at some point; not saying it was actually a rejected 550 concept

Last edited:
The 1's thread was getting too much for me. I pop in here and there on random JB forums. I'm glad I still visiting the roshe and flyknit thread tho. 
I was starting to wonder if you stopped posting on NT.

Sweet collection of PB's btw [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

Lol I just mean it looks heavily inspired by the Adidas Yeezy shoes and I could've seen it being pitched as the 550 at some point; not saying it was actually a rejected 550 concept
to be honest, when Tubulars were first leaked and they attached Kanye's face to it and rumors started flying that they were yeezys or designed by yeezy, and in the back of my mind, I would've bet money that Kanye did design them. So in a way, kind of get what you mean by a reject design. But to be fair, they're like a Y-3 reject design to me. 

Left overs from the past two releases.

No PMs, secret groups, BD links, or bots.

Real friends > Internet friends.

Damn!! I need some yeezys too!! Dallas is full of scheming *** people that save for they friend that's why the same people get every shoe.. You see the same person on every release reselling WTF!

Damn!! I need some yeezys too!! Dallas is full of scheming *** people that save for they friend that's why the same people get every shoe.. You see the same person on every release reselling WTF!
Makes a lot of sense. Can't knock the hustle though I guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom