ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the MR's came out, everyone said the PB's were the worst of the 3.  Now everyone wants them?! :lol:

I still have no idea where this hype all of a sudden came from on these.  

The PB slander was high during the time of release as well, still the dopest out the bunch to me.

Is it true that SoleSupremacy charges $150-200 for Yeezy size swaps?  Someone from the bay told me that when I inquired about a size change.

It was $25 when I swapped my PBs, guess the frequency of swaps caused them to up the price

dumb question, so FC just accepted my yeezy's and sent me a pdf talking about I have 24 hours to change price and there is a place for me to sign, do I have to mail this to them? First time selling with them, thanks :smile:

dumb question, so FC just accepted my yeezy's and sent me a pdf talking about I have 24 hours to change price and there is a place for me to sign, do I have to mail this to them? First time selling with them, thanks :smile:

ahh not pokezach the snitch... lol

Ask them directly??

I definitely do not assume that.

Strongly disagree. The Primeknit Tubular Xs are alright but the regular ones are garbage. One of the most uncomfortable shoes I've put on in a while.

I have the Sesame colorway and youre right, they kinda suck now that I think about it. :lol: Sesame is the only colorway that looks good.

Last edited:

Tubular Doom kind of looks like a 550 reject design, esp the grey.
Wait, how is it a reject design if we've never seen a design for the 550's anyway? Not even a prototype 
nerd.gif
. You gotta at least have something to use as comparison in order to say something is a reject design lol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom