ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if you hit it, you're probably missing out on the purchase window anyway. So theoretically, your W becomes an L. 

Supposedly eastland mall had pairs available selling to public after 6pm yesterday and dudes copped

this release might have had more Ls than any previous yzy adidas......

nerd.gif
no?
I'd say Moonrock release is still unanimously WOAT.

This release almost  became that when it went from inventory error to SOLD OUT without a single NTer copping. Glad ADC did the pump fake release and cancelled/banned the botters. 

Last edited:
I'd say Moonrock release is still unanimously WOAT.

This release almost became that when it went from inventory error to SOLD OUT without a single NTer copping. Glad ADC did the pump fake release and cancelled/banned the botters. 

I definitely agree with the MR release being the woat. Never felt that frustrated just to end up with an L

Nah, i got 2 moon rocks... these were a little difficult 
lol I got 2 MR's too, and manually from Barneys no less 
laugh.gif
. But MR's still holds the woat release due to it being on the Y3 site and people woke up to it sold out because people copped 2 days before release. 

Yeah the moonrocks was a huge thank you to all the boutiques and small stores that decided to take the risk and carry season 1, even though it didn't sell and everyone only came in for a camo shirt. It basically was backdoor and bot heaven. As crazy as Adidas is I have to say I'd go mad if they did not release on their site. A fair L, is better than a shady L. If you know what I mean. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Yeah the moonrocks was a huge thank you to all the botiques and small stores that decided to take the risk and carry season 1, even though it didn't sell and everyone only came in for a camo shirt. It basically was backdoor and bot heaven. As crazy as adidas is I have to say I'd go mad if they did not release on thier site. I fair L, is better than a shady L. If you know what I mean. 
laugh.gif
moonrocks was one of the best releases to me. you just had to be fast and their were so many sites to try on and sites let yo cop multiples 

When Racks Spits Facts.. [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

Over Shoes My Dude.. I see some NT'rs trying to go in on Dude! :smh::tongue:

lol I got 2 MR's too, and manually from Barneys no less 
laugh.gif
. But MR's still holds the woat release due to it being on the Y3 site and people woke up to it sold out because people copped 2 days before release. 
Yeah, i had them in my cart, but had no idea they all ready were gone for 2 days 
laugh.gif

I can't wait to get mine in. my body not ready! But these will be my last 750s that I'm buying. I'm done with the 350s and 750s, I have two of each pair in different color ways and buying these shoes are very stressful. But I will buy the all black pair of 550s.

if your size didnt show up on your order, i would be worried. adidas might give you a credit voucher for shoes being oversold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom