ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif
that print looking like it was done out of the Paint software with the airbrush spray paint tool

ima still cop tho....

gonna take some pics of my pairs today

the ATL footaction release was smooth line was supper long and they had a BUNCH

now I gotta find a size swap

for the guy asking about quality to me the quality is on par with the yeezy 950s

Which one had them?

Still somehow hoping end comes through since I haven't gotten my L-mail yet lol. Probably less than .00001 chance they are still picking winners tho. Just busy sending out thousands of L-mails.

I'm still salty!!! All I had to do was put my cc info and I hit remove on those stupid shoes I had in my cart never got back there again!

I'm still salty!!! All I had to do was put my cc info and I hit remove on those stupid shoes I had in my cart never got back there again!
At least you got that far. I never got past the spinning wheel of doom :smh:

never understood why so many think those latest batch of lows in the previews are "550s". as you say, they have 350 written on them and they're blatantly the F/W 2016 350 design.

a ton of people thought the season 3 neon green ones were dropping right after the Season 3 Madison square Gdn thing. when season 2 hadn't even started dropping at that point.

noobs need to learn how fashion works [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Do you even fashion bro

never understood why so many think those latest batch of lows in the previews are "550s". as you say, they have 350 written on them and they're blatantly the F/W 2016 350 design.

a ton of people thought the season 3 neon green ones were dropping right after the Season 3 Madison square Gdn thing. when season 2 hadn't even started dropping at that point.

noobs need to learn how fashion works [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Got a small 9.5 so I'm thinking about what would be best to do with them. 

Should I look for this trade? 

TB 750 + Cash (If so how much cash?) 

or 

Consign with FC pocket the money and eventually buy a pair of TB 750s. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom