ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was fun for me

got time to bond with my cousins who rarely have off

made a little vacation out of it for the fellas

timing of the release and raffles was perfect for us we had nothing else to do

plus our aunt is a manger with a major hotel chain so we basically only paid for gas and food

Smart.

Just messing around on AU with a VPN and got past the splash screen so fast and carted. Then cart jacked lol.
Same thing happened to me. After getting cart jacked, refreshed, got in the waiting room, then got the SOLD OUT screen within 4 minutes.

Dont have much hope for EU.

Last edited:
C'mon Rise.. show me some love
nerd.gif
lol feelin the same way

This marks the seventh release if talking about 350/750, right?

So what is everyone's retail batting average like...really in real life. I'm a statistics nerd so I'm curious to see where everyone else sits.

I am 2/7. No extra bases for me on any of these so my slugging is same as my BA.

Batting 0.286
Slugging 0.286

I don't know why ya'll waste your time staying up all night. Sleep in until 10AM and try and hit on ADC. 

Time is money. I rather be out making real money than taking a chance flying out of airports or wasting gas money driving 5 hours for a lottery raffle ticket. Kudos to you. Also congrats on the win.

So what is everyone's retail batting average like...really in real life. I'm a statistics nerd so I'm curious to see where everyone else sits.

I am 2/7. No extra bases for me on any of these so my slugging is same as my BA.

Batting 0.286
Slugging 0.286
1 TD, 2 pairs of the first PB, and 1 PB v2. So yeah not that bad. 

Can't do it . Tired of wasting a whole saturday to catch up w. sleep. Waking up at 7 to wait for ADC.
i second that. but people have done more for less money. 

i wanted confirmed app in miami so badly. it actually backfired. didnt realize that with the app you cant go into the adidas store and enter the raffle manually on the ipads + you have to be in "range" which is kinda ******ed beause what if you LIVE in miami and just work somewhere else? either way i had class and couldnt get in range so that completely screwed me on the manual raffles since nowhere but aventura and south beach (which now had confirmed apps) had them in miami. rough

Stillwaiting on one raffle from bait I'm hoping they hmu. Pls God help me get them.

Batting 0.286
Slugging 0.286
8th release if you count PB twice.

I'm 7 for 7 so far, all at retail and manual. Not including multiples of each, except the 2 750's where I only got 1 of each. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom