ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well jdsports is dropping tonight , but the bots are going to feast on that site, last time couldnt even load the page 

Positive vibes folks

Its not much

But I do hope you regulars that want to cop to wear score tonight/tomorrow

I cant front though. Sitting on the other side of the fence with a pair secured at retail already is a completely different experience 

Hope all you resellers fail HARD

Been on this playlist since Wednesday afternoon lol 
nthat.gif
TURN ME UP!

Positive vibes folks

Its not much

I cant front though. Sitting on the other side of the fence with a pair secured at retail already is a completely different experience 

nthat.gif
Not gonna lie, I've listened to On Sight waaaaay tooo many times this week 

Positive vibes folks

Its not much

nthat.gif
Maybe that's how I cooked on my Pirate Blacks, I was bumping TLOP for days straight leading up to the raffle announcement. Might need to do the same for this "ADC or Bust" 750 drop tomorrow. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Damn what airline
Cathay Pacific.

I don't get why all these shops make you jump through all the unnecessary loops to enter for a chance to win shoes when we all know damn well 99% of these shops are backdooring anyway. 

Last edited:
wait i rapped?
nerd.gif

hope i win
laugh.gif
LOL maybe it was not you but I think I clicked on the link from your post.  I'll have to find it, but I believe that person lived in Diego as well.  It was Rise for Yeezy.  I'll do a search later my bad though ....

Epitome atl wants to much outta yea

Follow snap find secrect has tags, tag 3 people and post an image on my page.

Soon places are going to be asking for 3 forms of reference and notarized picture of cheeks ...............

Of yah girl
LMAO

Did dude who caught a flight to get in the adidas app zone win? Or how about that dude that drove 5 hours for a raffle ticket LMAO

i drove 4 hours for raffle ticket and to do that app

ended up winning multiple pairs

I used to laugh at guys who did that

but my friend drove for his TB 750s and won so I said forget it after I left MSG for the Yeezy season 3 show I said im not missing another 750 release even if I have to travel

look how it turned out for me

saw some people on FB who are ATC owners saying the same, adidas making changes to combat them and make them ineffective. Manual cook SZN
That's what it's looking like now. Manual seems to be the way with these fast changes they're making. No coders can keep up with that lol. However, Bodega and Kith, 
nthat.gif

saw some people on FB who are ATC owners saying the same, adidas making changes to combat them and make them ineffective. Manual cook SZN
good

would rather have everyone get a fair chance.

cooked manually on japan pk nmd's this morning on ADC.ca and they only had one pair of each size :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom