ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying hard to get into these secret societies only to be left hanging like
q4MNKv

What is a secret anymore. Someone usually runs their mouth. It's called help me yes or no, how much you want to teach me, or I learn myself 
laugh.gif

All the people complaining about "secret societies" on here need to realize the real ones exist in person.  Creating real life relationships with people will get you further than being on a group message on NT.  

Should I sell my DS tans size 10 for $800 or wait longer ? Do you think price will increase thanks guys

If you don't need the money right away, you should wait. Give it 4-6 months and then cash out. I bought my size 10 for $700, so $800 is good right now. I don't see them moving for higher than that for that size.

All the people complaining about "secret societies" on here need to realize the real ones exist in person.  Creating real life relationships with people will get you further than being on a group message on NT.  

Doesn't matter who you know in Pittsburgh, only two stores get them (sometimes), both of which are dirty and can't get hookup even with paying. And I didn't go to college so I don't know any local genius computer hackers or nerds. So some insight from people hunting the same thing in a group that already exists seems very practical.

Before i sell my yeezys, please, tips on how to fck those btchez who try to chargeback in paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom