ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

until last month, you were also a lurker
As annoying as he is, I wish he would have stayed a lurker. 
mean.gif

Only sneaker show which is any good really is sneakercon. Anything else is always iffy. It's always funny how these kids over there sell GRs which nobody wants "worn once" that are cooked, have holes in em and everything :lol:

Only sneaker show which is any good really is sneakercon. Anything else is always iffy. It's always funny how these kids over there sell GRs which nobody wants "worn once" that are cooked, have holes in em and everything
laugh.gif
sounds like EVERY sneaker event in miami.

every FB group in miami is filled with broken iphones FS. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
sounds like EVERY sneaker event in miami.

every FB group in miami is filled with broken iphones FS. :lol:
that's every sneaker show everywhere :lol:, except I haven't really seen broken iphones in nyc like that. It's kind of funny but definitely worth going to, you will find stuff that you haven't even thought about and get steals etc. I was able to get my j kidd mavs flightposites at the first sneaker event I went to for 500 ds. I was lit when that happened

Nah he's talking about the photoshopped pic that was floating around earlier. Claimed the colorway was "brick". Likely not a real thing but you never know...

Yeah thought the same thing but hoping for a reality.

Anyone going to BAS in Tampa? Looking to connect with some fellow NTer's :pimp:

I'll be there, straight up bumming it. I usually just go to chill and **** around, the past events have people with tables just showing off their "collection", which isn't too impressive. Some decent deals at the end though

Anyone wanna invite me to a Yeezy group with valuable info being shared away from lurkers, please feel free to DM me

firdt guy is the guy with bots and connections and the rest are that person in the blue trying to get yeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom