ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see MR prices going slightly down for my size 10-10.5 (True size 11) but I'm not sure if it's worth it to get one MR or multiple Ultra Boosts (white 2x, grey) smh.
quality over quantity. I'd take one yeezy over 3 UBs in that situation

What are peoples honest opinion, are they worth those amounts of money? And I'm not asking the Yeezy *******s, I'm asking sneaker lovers.
You'd be hard pressed to find someone who would agree that a pair of shoes is "worth" any more than a couple hundred. I paid resale price on the 2016 PB because I missed out on the first release, so I just said Eff It, I wanted them bad enough. I don't regret it, I plan on wearing them enough to get my money's worth, but its really up to you.

Last edited:
What are peoples honest opinion, are they worth those amounts of money? And I'm not asking the Yeezy *******s, I'm asking sneaker lovers.

"Worth" it is up to the buyer. Is it worth it to grab a BMW 535i or just get a Toyota Avalon?

You spend the resale and buy PB's, or should you go to Footlocker and buy all black Roshe's?

I was just offered to buy a pair of DS PB 350's for 615$. They're legit, I saw that and I did a legit check with some others to be sure and they all said they are legit. Debating wheater to buy or not lol.
Even if you never wear them you can flip for 100-200 in profit down the road. I'd say scoop them while you can.

"Worth" it is up to the buyer. Is it worth it to grab a BMW 535i or just get a Toyota Avalon?

You spend the resale and buy PB's, or should you go to Footlocker and buy all black Roshe's?

Not quite the same. He asked for the opinion from sneaker lovers.

If you went to a car lover's thread and asked the same, it would be the 535 hands down (someone would pipe in and say the 335 above all lol).

Not quite the same. He asked for the opinion from sneaker lovers.

If you went to a car lover's thread and asked the same, it would be the 535 hands down (someone would pipe in and say the 335 above all lol).
You can be an aficionado of something and still be frugal.

I suppose one way to look at it is if there's another shoe you like, just ask yourself if you'd rather have X amount of pairs of those vs. the cost of resale on a pair of Yeezys. 

I've learned less is more with sneakers, think about all the pairs we bought and sold over the years. If I could round up alllll the money I ever spent on shoes, I'd have 4-5 select pairs and a hell of a lot of money left over

You can be an aficionado of something and still be frugal.

Of course! But the aficionado isn't going to suggest the cheaper alternative UNLESS it's actually better.

Are there better cheaper alternatives to the Yeezy's? I don't own a pair but from what I've read in the thread, yes. However, the consensus is that the shoe is really good and not just all hype.

Yeezy boost vs. 3 DS ultra boost?

Last time I checked, UB are friendly on the eyes, can be worn casually & are actually MORE COMFORTABLE than the Yeezy Boost. So besides hype & wanting another man to notice your footwear..... I don't see the advantages of choosing Yeezys.

Btw, I don't understand paying above retail for a pair of sneakers so my opinion could be biased. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Yeezy boost vs. 3 DS ultra boost?

Last time I checked, UB are friendly on the eyes, can be worn casually & are actually MORE COMFORTABLE than the Yeezy Boost. So besides hype & wanting another man to notice your footwear..... I don't see the advantages of choosing Yeezys.

Btw, I don't understand paying above retail for a pair of sneakers so my opinion could be biased. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
thank you for being honest....seems like not many are willing to keep it real about the kicks not being worth resale price.....i understand if you a reseller, since they are about getting paid, but id be damned if i pay that kind of bread to be considered cool or "break necks"

You can be an [size=16pt]aficionado[/size] of something and still be frugal.
The first thought when reading your post fam, but with a little touch :lol:
2d8rf52.jpg

Last edited:
thank you for being honest....seems like not many are willing to keep it real about the kicks not being worth resale price.....i understand if you a reseller, since they are about getting paid, but id be damned if i pay that kind of bread to be considered cool or "break necks"

That's why I'm still Yeezy-less.

Everything you guys are talking about is subjective. What's the point of asking what something is worth to someone else? You're just going to get a plethora of OPINIONS... :smh:

For example.... I probably wouldn't deem it "WORTH" it to take half y'alls broads to the local Chinese buffet.... yet someone along the line will, and invest HEAVY in them... even cop them a ring and a home...

All subjective...

Last edited:
Everything you guys are talking about is subjective. What's the point of asking what something is worth to someone else? You're just going to get a plethora of OPINIONS...
mean.gif

For example.... I probably wouldn't deem it "WORTH" it to take half y'alls broads to the local Chinese buffet.... yet someone along the line will, and invest HEAVY in them... even cop them a ring and a home...

All subjective...
spoken like someone who paid an insane retail...lol

Everything you guys are talking about is subjective. What's the point of asking what something is worth to someone else? You're just going to get a plethora of OPINIONS... :smh:

All subjective...

Everything is subjective. Doesn't stop society from reaching a consensus on value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom