ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else not receive pablo merch from the movie screening??? I ordered as soon as it went live, all my friends that ordered days after me got theirs... smh. I emailed but they've ignored every single one. Time to call I suppose... :smh:

I just got a refund for my merch including album download. I have no use for that stuff now but I think what kinda pissed me off was the pop-up shop. Had I not paid for the most expensive package I wouldn't trip but I'll take that money and go buy some real clothes lol

I just got a refund for my merch including album download. I have no use for that stuff now but I think what kinda pissed me off was the pop-up shop. Had I not paid for the most expensive package I wouldn't trip but I'll take that money and go buy some real clothes lol
buying the tlop merch w/ the tickets was the worst experience ever. on top of that, before they fulfilled orders from the album release they set up a pop up shop to sell more product. what kind of garbage is that? Gotten 3 email responses just saying sorry for delay you're items are shipping soon. **** kanye.

How did you get a refund? Did you open a dispute?

How did you get a refund? Did you open a dispute?

Yeah I just let my bank deal with it. Now mind you, they a choice on whether to send my merch or give me a refund.

@jLi119

I'm with you man, never again will I do that. I seriously think the preorder stuff was sold at the pop up but that's just me.

Last edited:
GOAT has a used pair of Moonrocks sz 9.5 for $750 and used OTs sz 9.5 for $750. Decent price for what DS pairs are going for now. FYI-these are not my pairs. Just looking out for NT. 

Nephew is a welder, and he has to wear dark colored shirts when he welds because of the intense UV light.  Here is a shirt he is retiring.   I thought this looked like Yzy Szn apparel, with the differently colored spots as well as all of the holes/distressing: 

For Sale:  $500

roll.gif

Nephew is a welder, and he has to wear dark colored shirts when he welds because of the intense UV light.  Here is a shirt he is retiring.   I thought this looked like Yzy Szn apparel, with the differently colored spots as well as all of the holes/distressing: 

View media item 1970854

I had to rep this :lol:

Definitely looks YZY.

Last edited:

Would you take $700?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom