ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pulled the trigger on MR Size 9.5 for $950 DS

There's 2 problems
1. theres these holes on the bottom of them and not sure if that's normal. None of my other 350s had them

2. The box is DESTROYED I know it's just a box but still

What do you guys think about the price and if the hole thing is normal. View media item 1955036
It's normal I've seen a few moonrocks have the holes. Mine have a few as well but not as much as yours. Just quality control. Cause the boost on yours looks perfect

$950 for a pair of handmade leather shoes that you can wear for 20 years. I'm down. I feel like I make decent money but no way I'd pay $950 for sneakers. You guys cray.

The most hypebeast outfit ever.
laugh.gif

Im all for mixing brands, but something irks me about wearing that Supreme x Jordan coach jacket with 350's.
Man, none of y'all know how to dress. Let me show you how we do in the UK. Needs to subtle, like so
laugh.gif
roll.gif

nthat.gif

And H&M. Well ...

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Just pulled the trigger on MR Size 9.5 for $950 DS

There's 2 problems
1. theres these holes on the bottom of them and not sure if that's normal. None of my other 350s had them

2. The box is DESTROYED I know it's just a box but still

What do you guys think about the price and if the hole thing is normal.

Those holes are normal on MRs and OTs. Not a big deal since they're on the bottom of the shoe.

If they were more visible like on the midsole it would be different

Seeing the MR's on the last 2 pages is making me salty I haven't found a pair for a reasonable price just yet.

I really don't want to go the FC route, but that is what it's looking like.

Last edited:
Seeing the MR's on the last 2 pages is making me salty I haven't found a pair for a reasonable price just yet.

I really don't want to go the FC route, but that is what it's looking like.
I've come to terms with not owning a pair, never gonna pay yeezy resale. Only chance I have is a restock/rerelease a la the PBs, but I'm not holding my breath.

I got lucky on the MRs. Put in one raffle for my wife's sz 8 and won.. Traded them plus cash for my size. Easily the best yeezys imo

These zippered pants opened over the shoes remind me of college 15 years ago when I'd cut/rip my Abercrombie jeans to get the same look. Pants definitely weren't worn that slim back then though :lol:

Regarding the fit. This is not my first rodeo. I already know the drill on how some of you are full time fashion police. Comment away. Honestly it doesn't phase me one bit. Everyone has their own taste.

I work 8-6, 5 days a week in a suit and a pair of Allen Edmonds. You know how good it feels to wear sweats, jays, yzy etc on your spare time or day offs? It's freaking awesome. So if you want make comment. Comment away. In the end, Those are my yeezy, Supreme jacket, tee etc... So be my guest. If I posted it up in public I already know.. Lol

And @instagram Got some dope fits. I still need to add Chelseas to my rotation.

Last edited:
I've come to terms with not owning a pair, never gonna pay yeezy resale. Only chance I have is a restock/rerelease a la the PBs, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yeah, I gave up on finding TD's :frown:

END is my last resort of trying to cop the MR's at or around retail. *fingers crossed*

Last edited:
Regarding the fit. This is not my first rodeo. I already know the drill on how some of you are full time fashion police. Comment away. Honestly it doesn't phase me one bit. Everyone has their own taste.

I work 8-6, 5 days a week in a suit and a pair of Allen Edmonds. You know how good it feels to wear sweats, jays, yzy etc on your spare time or day offs? It's freaking awesome. So if you want make comment. Comment away. In the end, Those are my yeezy, Supreme jacket, tee etc... So be my guest. If I posted it up in public I already know.. Lol

And @instagram Got some dope fits. I still need to add Chelseas to my rotation.

Not my cup of tea and in no way am I trying to seriously bash you. Its an internet forum, everything should be taken lightly. It is type hypebeast though fam. :lol:

Holes on MR's and all 350's are pretty common but those are bad. Destroyed box too? My pair was $1050.

Not my cup of tea and in no way am I trying to seriously bash you. Its an internet forum, everything should be taken lightly. It is type hypebeast though fam. :lol:

Holes on MR's and all 350's are pretty common but those are bad. Destroyed box too? My pair was $1050.

None taken at all bro. Just letting the folks know it ain't that serious. Make all the comments you want. If post it to share of course I'm gonna expect criticism.

Def. Hype beast for sure tho. But let me feel like a 15 year old again while I still can. Lol

Last edited:
$950 is a decent price at current market value but I would have been irked by the destroyed box (More than the holes probably lol)

People still wearing Trues in 2016? Smh

Might as well throw in a tattoo sleeve Christian Audigier shirt to go with them Trues

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom