ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I need to find affordable jeans i like. I want that fitted look but not too tight. Its tough
depends a lot on your body type but I'm sure h&m, uniqlo, or levi's have what you're looking for

levi's 511 and uniqlo slim straight selvedge are my favorites. both under $40

my homie with the fear of god like pants is going to have olive in 2 weeks

i can possibly get NT hook up, trust me the quality and fit is amazing LA maker bespoke

just throwing it out there, pce

A dope trend would be for people to wear what they want and stop judging others about what they wear.

if you're gonna post fits

be open to critics

just saying

that JB x Yeezy i won't bash it, just not for me

doesn't matter the price point either...........a dope fit can be done with H&M

horrible fit can be done with **** made from Italy or Paris

this is NT though, we not allow to speak on things or we called hatters :roll eyes

no different than outfit grids on IG or other pages everyone don't like anything and people comment all day.\

last i check you don't like NT denim yourself lets keep it real

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on MR Size 9.5 for $950 DS

There's 2 problems
1. theres these holes on the bottom of them and not sure if that's normal. None of my other 350s had them

2. The box is DESTROYED I know it's just a box but still

What do you guys think about the price and if the hole thing is normal. View media item 1955036

I bought them off a consignment shop in the Bay Area. The one with the holes was wrapped so I didn't notice until I bought them and unwrapped them. Just want your guys' opinion on the price.

Just pulled the trigger on MR Size 9.5 for $950 DS

There's 2 problems
1. theres these holes on the bottom of them and not sure if that's normal. None of my other 350s had them

2. The box is DESTROYED I know it's just a box but still

What do you guys think about the price and if the hole thing is normal. 
Highway robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom