ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fam the male thot pants gotta go
papi im bothering you on IG about those camo sweats
nike tech fleece bro lol.

my bad i thought i had responded. i was too busy kicking da air.
nthat.gif

What's wrong with selling on Ebay. I sold my Moonrocks there and nothing happened. Just got paid and skipped to the bank

Ebay buyer protection allows buyers to claim items are not as described so they can A.) fraudulently lie about authenticity of shoes and B.) Pull a switch a roo keep the real shoes and get all their $$$ monet back. they have up to 60 days to do this so I would be careful

Ebay buyer protection allows buyers to claim items are not as described so they can A.) fraudulently lie about authenticity of shoes and B.) Pull a switch a roo keep the real shoes and get all their $$$ monet back. they have up to 60 days to do this so I would be careful

From My understanding they changed their policy to be 180 days, so you really need to be careful when selling on paypal/ebay

From My understanding they changed their policy to be 180 days, so you really need to be careful when selling on paypal/ebay

with "yeezy level money" you are really dancing with the devil doing the "switch a roo" since as the seller I have your address and personal info. anything over $500 is civil law suit and criminal charges... and thatʻs if the person follows the law. if you happen to come across a wolf, just remember that in order to catch a wolf it takes a wolf 8)

Wait bout a year or two, adidas will mass produce these once the brand awareness and hype is evenly spread out, just like how JB are mass producing retro jordans and now some of it are still sitting at retail. 
It would be nice if they didn't go all the way GR for all releases later on, and if they kill restocks. 

These will never be mass produced.

Btw, anyones toe's look funny at some angles when wearing the 350's? :lol: The knit and my toes make em poke out at certain angles.

Last edited:
What? What do you even mean.
If you're referring to 350s not being mass produced, does it really matter if they keep releasing similar models in limited amounts through consecutive seasons?

Eventually people will get a pair of yeezys if that happens and it won't really matter if they're mass produced.

If you're referring to 350s not being mass produced, does it really matter if they keep releasing similar models in limited amounts through consecutive seasons?
Eventually people will get a pair of yeezys if that happens and it won't really matter if they're mass produced.

But its like Jordans, people will always want the OG's. The original 4 350's wont be mass produced, maybe restocked but not mass produced. Doubt future colorways will be the same.

Dude is gentrifying the city and doesn't care about the native residents. Get out of here with that nonsense.
You're right... he shouldn't have invested any money so Detroit could continue it's reign as Murder Capital of the World. 

Come on man... that city has been in a tailspin for 30+ years. Finally some people are investing in it and trying to make it not-3rd-world-country level, and you're going to complain about gentrifying?

Seriously... what is really even getting gentrified?  Downtown from the Ren Cen along Woodward to Wayne State is about the only stretch in the city that isn't hood af.  It's like a mile-wide stretch that is 3 miles long that is "gentrified".  And most of that was businesses anyway, not neighborhoods. 

Last edited:
Dan Gilbert has literally Bought mass amounts of buildings in Downtown Detroit and Help rebuild the city! 

Dope Dude! :nthat:

These days you could probably trade a pair of Yeezy's for a couple of buildings in Detroit.

Last edited:
That's fine they can want the OGs. But there eventually be no hype train(like it is now) for yeezys in the situation i described.

Honestly, I don't OG 350s ever pulling same sort of hype as OG Jordans... Fast forward 3 years the public will hop on the newest trend but sneakerheads will covet OG 350s.

Y1s and Y2s were mostly a sneakerhead shoe. 350s have public appeal as we've noticed.

But its like Jordans, people will always want the OG's. The original 4 350's wont be mass produced, maybe restocked but not mass produced. Doubt future colorways will be the same.
That's fine they can want the OGs. But there eventually will be no hype train(like it is now) for yeezys in the situation i described.

Honestly, I don't think OG 350s will ever pull the same sort of hype as OG Jordans... Fast forward 3 years the public will hop on the newest trend but sneakerheads will covet OG 350s.

Y1s and Y2s were mostly a sneakerhead shoe. 350s have public appeal as we've noticed.

Last edited:
That's fine they can want the OGs. But there eventually be no hype train(like it is now) for yeezys in the situation i described.
Honestly, I don't OG 350s ever pulling same sort of hype as OG Jordans... Fast forward 3 years the public will hop on the newest trend but sneakerheads will covet OG 350s.

So what are we gonna say about the Nike Air Yeezy's value? Its a "sneakerhead shoe" cause there wasnt enough supply for the demand, as with any shoe thus you see it as a niche product, which its not. Not everyone can afford $2500 resale. And no hype train..right now? Hype is at its biggest ever, what are you talking about? :lol:

In 3 years sure, there will be another Yeezy or whatever, but these will still command status and value for most. Supply will dry up, pairs will get beaten and the prices will skyrocket.

Even in the next year, hype will just go up and up as those who have strikes out before will continue to be part of team retail and those like myself with a few pairs will aim to add to the collection.

And to the Detroit debate, I doubt even natives rep their city. :lol:

So what are we gonna say about the Nike Air Yeezy's value? Its a "sneakerhead shoe" cause there wasnt enough supply for the demand, as with any shoe thus you see it as a niche product, which its not. Not everyone can afford $2500 resale. And no hype train..right now? Hype is at its biggest ever, what are you talking about? :lol:

In 3 years sure, there will be another Yeezy or whatever, but these will still command status and value for most. Supply will dry up, pairs will get beaten and the prices will skyrocket.

Even in the next year, hype will just go up and up as those who have strikes out before will continue to be part of team retail and those like myself with a few pairs will aim to add to the collection.

And to the Detroit debate, I doubt even natives rep their city. :lol:

This^^^

So what are we gonna say about the Nike Air Yeezy's value? Its a "sneakerhead shoe" cause there wasnt enough supply for the demand, as with any shoe thus you see it as a niche product, which its not. Not everyone can afford $2500 resale. And no hype train..right now? Hype is at its biggest ever, what are you talking about?
laugh.gif

And to the Detroit debate, I doubt even natives rep their city.
laugh.gif
Hype IS the biggest ever, compared to the Y1 and Y2. When the Y1/Y2 came out you didn't have kim k stans and their entire families lining up to enter a raffle.

I guess its your opinion that these will command status and value the most but i also agree that prices will go up once they stop making 350s. But it is important to note that the adidas yeezy line has been the most released yeezy style ever. Release the Y2s again? People will forget about the 350s, straight up. This why my 1st comment was a question to how long will adidas release 350s to where it hurts its own hype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom