ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know everyone over there hates true religon I could of posted with Versace jeans, D&G, Gucci jeans and I have givenchy sweaters. I like that Roberto cavalli jumper it's different. So is moncler dead there as well?

The point is that the BRAND doesnt matter if it doesnt pull of a good look. TR has a distinct look to it, im not cutting so much on the TR brand but how they LOOK. So you can have Versace and Gucci jeans :smile:lol to begin with anyways) but if it looks corny, then its corny b. You'd get laughed out of 5th Ave and Soho if you came to NY with that look.

The point is that the BRAND doesnt matter if it doesnt pull of a good look. TR has a distinct look to it, im not cutting so much on the TR brand but how they LOOK. So you can have Versace and Gucci jeans :smile:lol to begin with anyways) but if it looks corny, then its corny b. You'd get laughed out of 5th Ave and Soho if you came to NY with that look.

Same with your look here, come to Birmingham with that battyman style.

£300 = equals $425 you really are dumb.
Come on man no one is talking about Gucci. Even though I don't wear it I'm not going out of my way to buy it either. Chicks on welfare keep their welfare cards in Gucci bags in the hood just saying . Also I meant in general tru religion cost about 300 dollars in the USA. And I tried to keep it civil but you called me dumb proves my point you're a big giant RICHARD and you dress like a cornball.

Last edited:
Give it a couple of years the other side will be wearing what we are wearing now.

Thread is wildly entertaining today.

Bottom line is dude equates brands to quality and drops brand names of all his stuff as if that validates it. As many have said, money does not equal taste.

Surprised he's not shelling out the absurd $ for Yeezy clothing to go with his Yeezys.

$10 Gap Tee
$30 HM pants
$180 UB's
$10,000 worth of ink on my arms. Im sure I can swing some shorties from the West End my way.

:smokin :smokin :smokin

That ink is dope, always been intrigued by sleeves. Want one too idk if I could pull it off.

Last edited:
Let's talk high end fashion for a quick second. How is dude talking TR, Gucci, and Versace like that's something in 2016? I was expecting MMM, Balenciaga, or at least Givenchy. Vetements maybe? I'm guessing he's Eastern European mob...

Come on man no one is talking about Gucci. Even though I don't wear it I'm not going out of my why to buy it either. Chicks on welfare keep their welfare cards in Gucci bags in the hood just saying . Also I meant in general tru religion cost about 300 dollars in the USA. And I tried to keep it civil but you called me dumb proves my point you're a big giant RICHARD and you dress like a cornball.

Yes I have said that because I told you the price already in pounds and about the lebrons and you don't want to listen.
Your posting crazy pics which part of the trus is loud like normal trus?
So your saying I got no style because of one pair of jeans I'm telling you I have lots of other jeans even like my jet black diesel look nice but I wouldnt class diesel as designer but it's quite expensive here.

Real designer heads don't even consider Gucci, LV, Versace, Burberry, etc. "real" designer." My wife used to work at Neiman Marcus and she scoffed at anybody asking for LV.

Let's talk high end fashion for a quick second. How is dude talking TR, Gucci, and Versace like that's something in 2016? I was expecting MMM, Balenciaga, or at least Givenchy. Vetements maybe? I'm guessing he's Eastern European mob...

Already said I have givenchy sweaters, I prefer Versace better quality in my opinion and balenciagas are not comfortable. Monclers and stone island my go to jackets.

Diesel and tru's keep shooting yourself dude and when did I say anything about your AirMax fam?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom