ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, so the dude tryin to roast wears tru religion and sparkly *** ****? Lmao
Dude had to mention Swarvoski crystals in his jeans as if that **** is Tiffany and Co. diamonds 
roll.gif

May be dead there you keep forgetting I'm in a different country. Believe it or not people live differently to you.
EXACTLY, if you can understand that concept and using that to back your horrible fit, why can't you grasp the same concept for dudes in here wearing H&M with their yeezys.

Last edited:
Picasso just handed you an L son ,his fit cost a lot less and looks a billion times better change your name to dj L. And send this message over the pond TRU RELIGION IS PLAYED OUT !!!!

I love my OTs but the soles on these shoes are trash. So much cracking and ****. Still salty i dont have PBs since everybody says theyre so durable

Dude had to mention Swarvoski crystals in his jeans as if that **** is Tiffany and Co. diamonds :rofl:

EXACTLY, if you can understand that concept and using that to back your horrible fit, why can't you grasp the same concept for dudes in here wearing H&M with their yeezys.

I have already said many times that it must be different then in the states, here yeezys are worn with designer clothes. I have already grasped that and said its strange to me, just like all you guys dressing up to look like Kanye.

Picasso just handed you an L son ,his fit cost a lot less and looks a billion times better change your name to dj L. And send this message over the pond TRU RELIGION IS PLAYED OUT !!!!
When dude said "Givenchy and Yeezys are the norm here (in the UK)", I thought dude was gonna post a fly *** Fit pic. Dude came in with the Trues and we all like..

I have already said many times that it must be different then in the states, here yeezys are worn with designer clothes. I have already grasped that and said its strange to me, just like all you guys dressing up to look like Kanye.
But you dress like Kanye from the feet down and dress like a wrestler from the socks up

Wow I didn't realize UK fashion was 5 years behind the US and that they were cherry picking the worst of our leftovers.

When dude said "Givenchy and Yeezys are the norm here (in the UK)", I thought dude was gonna post a fly *** Fit pic. Dude came in with the Trues and we all like..

View media item 1940702

I didn't know everyone over there hates true religon I could of posted with Versace jeans, D&G, Gucci jeans and I have givenchy sweaters. I like that Roberto cavalli jumper it's different. So is moncler dead there as well?

Wow I didn't realize UK fashion was 5 years behind the US and that they were cherry picking the worst of our leftovers.

View media item 1940713

Only thing in the pic American is the jeans, Italian designers will never be out of fashion.
Funny I was in New York 2 years ago and everyone was buying Gucci belts in the Gucci store. I take it no one wears Gucci hats/belts anymore?

View media item 1940702
When he posted the pics of the tru's he literally killed himself
Is it hard to fathom that a pair of 29$ pants look better than his 300 $ pants. Sorry dj paulie your pants stink

Everything a designer brand makes is automatically dope forever, got it.

Learning all kinds of new things today!

but dude owns like 12 pairs of True Religion jeans tho. You gotta own like 24 more pairs of versace jeans to make up for that type of wardrobe.

Man if dude was the king of UK he'd have me executed for my deebo house slippers... God bless America

I love Europe don't get me wrong 

When he posted the pics of the tru's he literally killed himself
Is it hard to fathom that a pair of 29$ pants look better than his 300 $ pants. Sorry dj paulie your pants stink

£300 = equals $425 you really are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom