Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What about wales bonner Japan? another slept on collab
GY5748-PRFTWCOLAT-FI.JPG

Got a pair in hand and these are amazing. (the price point is a little inflated ngl)
But sizes seem to be going little by little. I thought these were canceled (drop was targeted last year i saw release news and then nothing.)

So i'm glad they finally dropped last month.

Got a pair in hand and these are amazing. (the price point is a little inflated ngl)
But sizes seem to be going little by little. I thought these were canceled (drop was targeted last year i saw release news and then nothing.)

So i'm glad they finally dropped last month.

how’s sizing on them? been holding off cause of that and price

Yep! Just like when he wore the y-3 boosts :smh:. I never did get a pair :frown:. It was over once he wore them.

808787.png

Jerry wearing response cls. do you think it'll bring hype?

feel like the CW he's rocking has done well selling quicker than all the other ones that dropped in the past year or two
was really hoping there would be less hype for it since i wanted to scoop at a deep discount like all the other response cls, but guess i'll just have to scoop soon before they dry up

good for adidas though if they can use jerry to generate more hype and bring back more good retro/vintage kicks but still waiting to see what he has for bball

Love these restocks during Members' Week - I picked up both the Lego ZX 8Ks and the Star Lord Forum Highs for a grand total of $150 this AM. When they restocked they didn't block discounts since they're both older pairs, so I could use my NCAA partner discount. Both pairs have already shipped, too :nthat:

Last edited:
atmos x adidas Forum '84 Low
Release Date: Apr 9th, 2022 (Saturday)
Color: N/A
Mens: N/A
Style Code: GV9224

atmos-adidas-forum-84-low-silver-gv9224-8.jpg
atmos-adidas-forum-84-low-silver-gv9224-2.jpg
atmos-adidas-forum-84-low-silver-gv9224-4.jpg
atmos-adidas-forum-84-low-silver-gv9224-3.jpg
atmos-adidas-forum-84-low-silver-gv9224-5.jpg
atmos-adidas-forum-84-low-silver-gv9224-1.jpg