Adidas ORIGINALS updates

296845_277710155662235_1239234803_n.jpg

Had a pair of shell toes like 12 years ago and can't find the exact pair to see if I can track down a place to purchase. Been looking for them for like a week.

Black shelltoes, puffy tongue, don't think they were Superstars. The back heel was also black and the puffy tongue had a white logo.

Any idea?

I think it's criminal how slept on the Packers Forum collab are. Pretty surprised by that. Such a well made solid shoe with great materials and minimal color blocking done to perfection.

Packer forums are definitely slept on and I’m glad I was able to get the green and navy pair easily. Passed on the maroon pair since I already have the red pair in the high and lows so didn’t make sense to get the maroon pair.

The Wales Bonner below look great but I think the price is why people are not picking them up. That’s why I’ve held off on purchasing them. Once they go on sale I think they’ll move quick.
What about wales bonner Japan? another slept on collab
GY5748-PRFTWCOLAT-FI.JPG

Last edited:
Packer forums are definitely slept on and I’m glad I was able to get the green and navy pair easily. Passed on the maroon pair since I already have the red pair in the high and lows so didn’t make sense to get the maroon pair.

The Wales Bonner below look great but I think the price is why people are not picking them up. That’s why I’ve held off on purchasing them. Once they go on sale I think they’ll move quick.
I get my green pair in next week. Can't wait to see how they look, heard nothing but good things.

Back
Top Bottom