Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm a size 14, and I went to go try these on in a 13 and of course the store was only shipped up to a size 12.

- I wear a 14 in the ZX Flux (and every adidas shoe I have)

- I don't wear shoes like these without socks

The consensus seems to be .5 size down, but I don't have that option. Do you guys recommend I go with a 13 or 14?

In response to the Champ's/FA thing, I think there may have been some sort of memo or email attached with the Tubulars mentioning Kanye being involved one way or another to use as a selling point. My manager (champs) was calling them the Kanye joints too, and she doesn't know much about shoes beyond what corporate tells her lol, but just a theory.

Just pulled the trigger on the black SL mocs for 105, wanted wheats but black will do i guess 
eyes.gif

i don't think enough can be said about how perfect the silhouette is.  I hate wearing my black roshe's in the winter because the wind goes right through them.  These will be the replacement.

size 10.5 i wear a 10.5 or 11 in everything.  11 in OG mesh roshes 11 in asics gl3s 10.5 in jordans

picked up the black Tubulars yesterday.  They are extremely comfortable.  Good thing I decided to try them on instead of buying online because I had to go a whole size down.

Roshe - US8.5

GL3 - US8.5

Tubulars - US7.5

I would also say half size down but it depends on which sizing chart you're using (US? UK? EU?).

There's some talk about Adidas EQT sizing on pages 180 and following in this thread, if you're looking for more info.

Just received my Tubulars today, copped the grey/whites. Love the look/silhouette

As far as sizing...

(All in US size)
Roshe - 10
ZX Flux - 10
Y-3 Boost - 9.5
Kobes and most nikes - 10.5

I got a 10 in the tubulars and i think i could comfortably fit in a 9.5 they run pretty big. I'm at work so i'll try them on more properly when i get home, and see if i'll get a 9.5 instead.

It's definitely a 1/2 size down on the tubulars

Cannot believe these aren't getting more love the red is a touch darker and the tongue is red 3M I couldn't pull them off but they are nice in person

Cannot believe these aren't getting more love the red is a touch darker and the tongue is red 3M I couldn't pull them off but they are nice in person

I really want these Offsprings, any one know if they are hitting the States or are they Offspring only?

its all red so you'd think people would jump on it 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom