Adidas ORIGINALS updates

no mocs or consortiums in case anyone was wondering just the gold joints
I saw those Gold ones up front last Saturday at the Adi Store in SF...i wasn't feeling them. Can't wait for those Mocs tho. Most likely be sold in Boutiques only. My guess is it could be limited.

Will the typical US boutiques like Kith, Cncpts, Packer, etc. be getting the HAL Guidances? Any more info on the stockists would be appreciated, I just need these in my life haha
The article from NO74s blog that I linked to some pages back claimed that "select" Consortium retailers will get them on 12/06. I reckon the Solebox pair will not be sold at any German stores except Solebox and NO74. Since neither HAL nor Solebox is a US boutique, all US stores with a Consortium account will most likely get them.

It's definitely a 1/2 size down on the tubulars

Cannot believe these aren't getting more love the red is a touch darker and the tongue is red 3M I couldn't pull them off but they are nice in person

20% off code at Offspring and it works on these. The code is SNOW.

The article from NO74s blog that I linked to some pages back claimed that "select" Consortium retailers will get them on 12/06. I reckon the Solebox pair will not be sold at any German stores except Solebox and NO74. Since neither HAL nor Solebox is a US boutique, all US stores with a Consortium account will most likely get them.
Repped thanks man

Heads up: St. Alfred in Chicago are selling the black consortium tubulars on Friday. The ones with snakeskin on the panels.

Anyone know how to order mizxflux and bypass the country restrictions on the android app? I'm not in the US but i have a US address to ship to but i can't seem to figure it out. They locate me by my IP?

Back
Top Bottom