Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'm a......

9us in fluxes
9.5 in Ultras
9.5 in Pure Boost (i brought them in a 9us first and they were too tight, I'd say i have normal width feet)

Ps: You probably would have been better posting this in the Adidas Boost thread
wink.gif
I know about the "Tubular" Thread, but I didn't even know a "Boost" Thread existed. Lol

Last edited:
Haha no pros just letting you know :wink:

On sizing.... does anyone own Adidas Los Angeles? How do they fit i'm usually a 9 in Fluxes & 9.5 in Ultras what would be the best size to go with?

Can't decide what my first pari of boosts will be. I wonder how those Palce's skate.

Its the Black Knit Version-not the Primeknit

Thanks bro! Definitely staying a Half-Size Up.

Repped.
I would stay tts. The material is very stretchy. Half size up would be too big imo.
Haha no pros just letting you know
wink.gif

On sizing.... does anyone own Adidas Los Angeles? How do they fit i'm usually a 9 in Fluxes & 9.5 in Ultras what would be the best size to go with?
Go tts. They fit normal. I wear an US11 in the Ultras and an US 11 in LAs.

So I have been prowling the thread just waiting to see someone...ANYONE speak towards the Overkill Adidas Taxi 93...

Did no one cop?? Lawd I was off the grid when they dropped but I will get them for sure.

Are the Pharrell superstars Still poppin up in stores or they Pretty much dried up? Any help would be nice. Ran across a 11 in the Teal pair yesterday, was trying to locate a Spot i could size swap for a 10.5..

Can't decide what my first pari of boosts will be. I wonder how those Palce's skate.
Those kicks aren't made for skating. There's a reason adidas has only put a thin layer of boost in any of their skate shoes so far (dorado adv) and it's that board feel is heavily compromised with the boost cushioning. I'm curious to see where they go with it but a sole full of boost would be terrible for skating.

Heck, the trailer for the collection was titled "Running Tings", not "skating tings" haha.

Those kicks aren't made for skating. There's a reason adidas has only put a thin layer of boost in any of their skate shoes so far (dorado adv) and it's that board feel is heavily compromised with the boost cushioning. I'm curious to see where they go with it but a sole full of boost would be terrible for skating.

Heck, the trailer for the collection was titled "Running Tings", not "skating tings" haha.
if people can skate easy boosts I'm sure these palace joints will be ok

if people can skate easy boosts I'm sure these palace joints will be ok

Sure you can skate anything but it doesn't make it a good idea. Plenty of dope actual skate shoes out there for much less dough. The question posed was, "I wonder how they'll skate" not whether or not it would be possible.

So I have been prowling the thread just waiting to see someone...ANYONE speak towards the Overkill Adidas Taxi 93...

Did no one cop?? Lawd I was off the grid when they dropped but I will get them for sure.
just bought them online at uebervart, since overkill did not even put up one pair in my size for the online release ^^

glad i copped now....

Back
Top Bottom