Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Don't sleep on these. Well worth the retail :nthat:

Hello, reading recent updates regarding the Horween Stans I've seen mixed reviews regarding sizing. Question, how do these fit when compared to the regular GR Stan Smith? Better yet, how do these fit in comparison to Stan Smiths with non-padded tongues (American Dad, Colorwheel/3M dot, lemon slice, etc)? Very well crafted shoe, just sizing seems to be somewhat hit or miss. Thanks in advance guys. 

Hello, reading recent updates regarding the Horween Stans I've seen mixed reviews regarding sizing. Question, how do these fit when compared to the regular GR Stan Smith? Better yet, how do these fit in comparison to Stan Smiths with non-padded tongues (American Dad, Colorwheel/3M dot, lemon slice, etc)? Very well crafted shoe, just sizing seems to be somewhat hit or miss. Thanks in advance guys. 
i went down half a size from the GR stan smiths and they fit perfect

I went half size down from my regular Stan Smith sizing and they fit big. 

Went down a full size and they fit good. Still have room left in shoe, so not too tight.

To anyone who's owned them... How's the Sizing/Fit on the OG Adidas Pure Boost?
They fit like a sock, way tight so your toes will bulge if you wiggle them around. In hindsight, I would go half a size up (I am a size 9.5), yes it would be a little roomy w/o socks but when wearing thick socks my feet will thank me that I sized up

They fit like a sock, way tight so your toes will bulge if you wiggle them around. In hindsight, I would go half a size up (I am a size 9.5), yes it would be a little roomy w/o socks but when wearing thick socks my feet will thank me that I sized up
Thanks bro! Definitely staying a Half-Size Up.

Repped.

To anyone who's owned them... How's the Sizing/Fit on the OG Adidas Pure Boost?

I'm a......

9us in fluxes
9.5 in Ultras
9.5 in Pure Boost (i brought them in a 9us first and they were too tight, I'd say i have normal width feet)

Ps: You probably would have been better posting this in the Adidas Boost thread :wink:

Back
Top Bottom