Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Add 2 pairs to cart, error when check out so I try one more time, error again. I checked mu bank account , got charged twice but not sure if they gonna cancel it or not,smh.

Same thing happened to me but I checked my email and I got an order confirmation. Kept getting that error after coming back from PayPal (and then just regular CC checkout), so I checked my email and lo and behold, it went for thru, and only once (thank god)

Just picked both up for 140

I'm pretty late to the party but does anyone know how often these come up for sale? Perusing ig for on feet pics and only found one of the navy's. So I'm guessing not very often.

I finally grabbed myself a pair of zx8000s, aluminum grey and blue cw at Marshalls for $55, definitely becoming a fan of this silhouette.

They were on sale quite in quite a number of shops some time ago but I reckon they'll be long gone by now.

They were on sale quite in quite a number of shops some time ago but I reckon they'll be long gone by now.
Thanks, seeing as how they hit the sales rack there's definitely going to be a lack of ds pairs for sale. oh well just another shoe to look out for I guess.

Back
Top Bottom