Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Packer Shoes x EQT Support "Micropacer"
8/29

packer-adidas-eqt-running-support-micropacer.jpg

cawped these on release.
diggin'em tuff.
i went down a half sz as recommended but i think i coulda went down a full sz. dope none the less :pimp:
will post pics tomorrow.

Anyone that got the primeknit pure boosts TTS wished you got them .5 down?

Last edited:
Picked up the DSM versions today. Middle aged men and women beasted and doubled or tripled up on these. Not resellers either.

Nice to see stan smiths being stripped to a bare minimum like what Common Projects or Saint Laurent does for 1/3 of the price.

Picked up the DSM versions today. Middle aged men and women beasted and doubled or tripled up on these. Not resellers either.

Nice to see stan smiths being stripped to a bare minimum like what Common Projects or Saint Laurent does for 1/3 of the price.

Word, but Achilles lows>>>>>

I'm waiting to find some for the low. Hopefully by holiday time I can find some deals.

adidasoff at adidas.com gets you $20 off $100+ on select shoes.  A bunch of pure boost fit so $100 shipped isn't bad

I really like those Stan Smiths but passed because I bought so many shoes lately.

Got my Primeknit Boosts in today and so far I like them a lot. They're really comfortable and lightweight. However, they do have some minor glue issues, which are not bad but probably wouldn't be there if these were a Consortium release. Still, great shoe!

Last edited:
Whats the word on the new eqt running support collegiate black/blue? Are these gonna be release stateside anytime soon? Checked the respected stocklist: End. Size? And Foot Patrol, how come these aren't available in 1/2 size? I'ma 9.5 TTS in flux, would I be good in a size 8 uk or should I go with a 9. I heard they run big.

Adidas only has a half size difference between US and UK sizes (unlike Nike where the difference is a full size). Their Euro conversion is even more weird, because they use thirds there...

Anyway, the UK8 would be going down a full size which seems much to me. But maybe someone who actually owns Supports can help you with that.

Adidas only has a half size difference between US and UK sizes (unlike Nike where the difference is a full size). Their Euro conversion is even more weird, because they use thirds there...

Anyway, the UK8 would be going down a full size which seems much to me. But maybe someone who actually owns Supports can help you with that.

Thanks! Repped. Can anyone confirm if i should go full size down to an 8 or just stick to the 9?

**** BTW FSR ON ZX FLUX PRISM ON CONCEPT. SIZE :7-12

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/adidas-zx-flux-black-black-run-white

Back
Top Bottom