Adidas NMD thread

Got a sizing question for the NT fam, sorry if it's been asked before.

I wanna grab a pair of duck camo xr1 but not sure what size to go for. I'm a 9TTS. Went 8.5 for the tri colors and they fit good with an inner sole. Would I be alright doing a 9 for the xr1? I'd be sticking the innersole in again because I've got a screwed up arch from an old injury and needs support. Thanks.

Copped the NMD beige mesh ones off of Eastbay size 8 just arrived. Willing to let go at face value for those that missed it since t was early in the morning.

Tricos and White Gum NMDs at Shiekh Shoes in Westfield Valley Fair Mall. Not sure if there's still a lot of sizes left.

Got mine today, very underwhelming. Both colors. Cant stand when the whites dont match. I have been wondering what the blacks would look like with black blocks.

Anybody think they fit bigger? I went half size down and still got too much room.

Really sad to read this , you know that sometimes it fits different for everyone, for me is 1 to 1 fit when going 5. down, i could even mess with TTS. And regarding the shoe, well it's never good with the stock pics 

Tricos in size 10 fit beautifully, im swimming in size 10 gums, like they're saggy on foot, way too much wiggle room. These are likely going back if no one wants em, although it appears journeys sent me an extra pair. Im gonna have to check my accounts but it seems theres an extra there.

honestly how do you guys wear nmds? they are super uncomfortable. a pair just arrived today and the comfort is a no go for me. these will be sold or go back to adc. the outside block in the back ruins the comfort for me.

Tricos in size 10 fit beautifully, im swimming in size 10 gums, like they're saggy on foot, way too much wiggle room. These are likely going back if no one wants em, although it appears journeys sent me an extra pair. Im gonna have to check my accounts but it seems theres an extra there.
Hold off on returning the size 10 Black Gums. I am a TTS sz 12 but wear sz 11 in most of  my PK NMD's. If what you say is true, I'm scared I might need a 10.5 or even a size 10. That would be insane. 

Last edited:
honestly how do you guys wear nmds? they are super uncomfortable. a pair just arrived today and the comfort is a no go for me. these will be sold or go back to adc. the outside block in the back ruins the comfort for me.
R1s over. More comfortable shoes (UB, Yeezys etc) for every day of the week.

We'll see about CS2, some sick color ways and styles coming out.

Damn, I was ready to be meh about these but they're low key fire. The yellow/cream in the collar reminds me of the white 1.0 UB. Copped with my ATC service, they gave out free carts the night before. Retail + not waking up early 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
@Umpa

How's the sizing fam? I went 1 full size down like I did with Tricolors, OG, French Beige and Winter Wools. Been hearing they run extra large though.

On a separate note, Winter Wools and French Beige still feel slightly loose at 1 full size down. Curious how sz 10.5 would fit.

Last edited:
@Umpa

How's the sizing fam? I went 1 full size down like I did with Tricolors, OG, French Beige and Winter Wools. Been hearing they run extra large though.

On a separate note, Winter Wools and French Beige still feel slightly loose at 1 full size down. Curious how sz 10.5 would fit.
I didnt even put them on 
laugh.gif

Waiting for summer. But all my PK NMDs are 11 and fit generally the same with the wools being on the looser and the OGs being on the tighter spectrum so I doubt you'll have an issue. I wear 12 in UB 1.0 and 11.5 in UB 3.0 for reference.

What's up sneaker community. So I just got my NMDs and I will honestly say that they are not as they seem, but keep reading. I don't know if its my pair in particular, but my left shoe has an issue. The EVA Plug towards the front seems to have a very solid part above it on the insole. I have managed to find a way to fix it. I took a previous pair's insoles out (Adidas Tubular Radial) and put them in the NMDs over the "insole". Since the insole of the Tubular's was already thin to begin with, it just fit right in. This however, lead to another problem which was the heel counter. What happened was that the Tubular's insoles were coming up against the heel counter making the back feel kind of weird. I am currently thinking about cutting the end of the insole out so that it lies flush with the bottom of the heel counter. So in essence, if your NMDs are uncomfortable for whatever reason, just be sure to think of alternatives before taking an L and returning them. These shoes are worth having!

Hold off on returning the size 10 Black Gums. I am a TTS sz 12 but wear sz 11 in most of  my PK NMD's. If what you say is true, I'm scared I might need a 10.5 or even a size 10. That would be insane. 

Yeah, i would need something in the 9 range. Unheard of. Ive not even been able to fit my foot in a 9 anything since my feet were still growing. I wear a freaking 11 in jordans, 10.5 in air maxes

Got my black gums from xhibition and was surprised they also through in a pack of Hi Chews [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom