Adidas NMD thread

NMD's I saw at Shiekh Culver City and Mid City (off Pico):  white/grey Tricos, black/gum, white/gum, and heather grey.  Picked up the tricos myself.

I didnt even put them on 
laugh.gif

Waiting for summer.
Do you live outdoors?

I have an extra white gum size 8us. Like to trade for a 7.5 white or black gum. Or if you want em retail plus shipping n fees.

Got mine today, very underwhelming. Both colors. Cant stand when the whites dont match. I have been wondering what the blacks would look like with black blocks.

Anybody think they fit bigger? I went half size down and still got too much room.
Paint the blocks

Just picked up grey tricos at Shiekh South Bay.

Dude told me they just got them in today. Late shipment.

They have the white and black gums all sizes

Last edited:
Got mine today, very underwhelming. Both colors. Cant stand when the whites dont match. I have been wondering what the blacks would look like with black blocks.

Anybody think they fit bigger? I went half size down and still got too much room.
Paint the blocks

Ikr. Think im gonna send em back tho, they're too roomy and nothing special. Plus i been buying too many black shoes lately. But where can i cop some adidas stickers or stencils to redo the logo should i paint any blocks in the future?

Ikr. Think im gonna send em back tho, they're too roomy and nothing special. Plus i been buying too many black shoes lately. But where can i cop some adidas stickers or stencils to redo the logo should i paint any blocks in the future?
Yea this is the reason why I might pass on them. I think Im just desperate for my first pair of NMDs. Never thought Id have Yeezys before NMDs and I now have two.

No idea about the Adidas logo. Maybe one of the other guys here can chime in.

Yeah man, very happy i was able to get all the glue out. Thought i was gonna have to put some stripes back on, it was bothering me to no end.

I did the acetone method and got as much off as i could. Then i used goo gone and threw em in the wash machine after. Came out perfect. I was hoping the boost would come out better but wasnt able to find a good matte finish and had to redo it a couple times. I very happy with em tho.

Yeah man, very happy i was able to get all the glue out. Thought i was gonna have to put some stripes back on, it was bothering me to no end.

I did the acetone method and got as much off as i could. Then i used goo gone and threw em in the wash machine after. Came out perfect. I was hoping the boost would come out better but wasnt able to find a good matte finish and had to redo it a couple times. I very happy with em tho.
Yeah we were talking about it in boost thread. Glad u figured out a way to get it gone.

You can aleays do fabric marker from Michaels. It comes out more flat and hilds up better then paint. I painted my cb ub and **** would always chip. When I switched it to fabric marker it chipped wayyyyy less and touch up was a breeze. Here it is with fabric marker.

View media item 2329637

Last edited:
Just sold some old worn mesh NMDs to a buyer on eBay with 0 feedback... I wonder how this is going to go 

Strike one: mesh nmd.
Strike two: used shoes.
Strike three: 0% feedback.
Buyer is wack.
Good luck dude. Gonna be a fun one.

-To FM & CPF,
Nice work guys. Clean look. So goo gone didn't damage the pk? Did you use the pillow case to hold during wash?

Yeah we were talking about it in boost thread. Glad u figured out a way to get it gone.

You can aleays do fabric marker from Michaels. It comes out more flat and hilds up better then paint. I painted my cb ub and **** would always chip. When I switched it to fabric marker it chipped wayyyyy less and touch up was a breeze. Here it is with fabric marker.

View media item 2329637

Its actually straight dye and no paint on the boost so i dont expect it to chip at all. I am worried about the matte finsh i put on it tho, that may chip or wear down. I gotta find a better matte for my next job tho.

Its actually straight dye and no paint on the boost so i dont expect it to chip at all. I am worried about the matte finsh i put on it tho, that may chip or wear down. I gotta find a better matte for my next job tho.

What dye did you use

Back
Top Bottom