Adidas NMD thread

SNS has gone from one of my favorite sites to one of the worst in the course of about 6 months. All these bungled Yeezy drops and just completely failed attempts at stopping bots has made them look silly. And their lame mea cuplas haven't helped.
Man sns has always been bad. 

It's only Kith who plays by the book nowadays 

Man sns has always been bad. 

It's only Kith who plays by the book nowadays 
Yeah I guess I've just had a soft spot for SNS ever since I copped SNS UBs off there, but literally never copped anything from them since haha

It's a new day, foams don't go with tapered denim.
IMO vintage whites smoke the blacks but get dirty way too easily. If the soles were black it would have helped. Wearing whites on any terrain besides concrete or anything but a sunny day you will have problems.

I wore them on Christmas eve and the melting snow and scattered showers had me checking my feet all day long.

Sunny day concretete only , roger that lol.

Yeah I guess I've just had a soft spot for SNS ever since I copped SNS UBs off there, but literally never copped anything from them since haha
lol 

you can't just make judgments out of 1 easy win haha , everything with them is impossible, especially when they used those timers oh lord 

Can anyone with some experience with size? Chime in. My order says "in warehouse" how am I looking?

just pay resale like I did yall... i promise this hurt will go away. 
laugh.gif

NMD listings on the 'bay keep going up.. once this dries up prices will go back up...

buy when there's blood on the streets

If I had only 1 NMD. It would be these Bc I'm gonna wear them a lot. So I paid resale. Sold my only other NMD to pay for em. No more paying over retail on NMD after these.

If I had only 1 NMD. It would be these Bc I'm gonna wear them a lot. So I paid resale. Sold my only other NMD to pay for em. No more paying over retail on NMD after these.

Better now than later the way I see it. Especially if it's a shoe you really want. Kinda debating now on if I should or not as well. We'll see

Last edited:

Just wait a little bit .... 
nerd.gif
All that's left is US boutiques (and a select few Euro boutiques) but you know how their releases go. Bots eat online and in store is usually sold out within 30 minutes of a social media post, word of mouth or backdooring. NiceKicks SF today was a great example. It's either that or getting lucky at a boutique's in store raffle. 

I am also having doubts that these will fall much more. Maybe to $255-265 if we're lucky but you're best bet with that range of pricing is meeting up with someone locally from the NMD, Ultra Boost & Yeezy facebook groups. No way these ever fall to Tri Colors lows ($210-225) even with the large quantity on the market. They're selling out in minutes even on websites charging a slight resale price like Caliroots and Luisaviaroma. 

Last edited:
So, i got the L email from size? for the second of my 2 OG NMD orders placed seconds apart. However, my first order just got delivered, so I guess my cousin isn't getting his pair.

Thank you size?

Back
Top Bottom