Adidas NMD thread

If you must cop via resale, now is probably a good time as ADC seems to have taken the bulk of US stock.

Not a fan of paying resale on most things, but there are always exceptions to the rule.

Wellgosh UK is supposed to post stock tomorrow if I remember correctly.

I've officially given up on the OGs since I'm sure as hell not paying these resell values. It's a shame.

Bows and Arrow in Berkeley Ca will be receiving their shipment in April.... I hope that help anyone out here in the East Bay. and I hope I get a million Rep for posting this info.  

Getting in line for these at like 2 am because **** it. I'll take the damn train out to Long Island; it's cheaper than paying resale.

Wow, good luck dude, lol.
Huntington is safe af and semi close to my apartment as is since I'm already way out in Queens. Gonna catch up on Pokemon Sun and Moon on the sidewalk and just chill. After already having to deal with an eBay seller flake on me I'd rather just be somewhere where I can get in, get out, and be done with this **** and just move on to the next release already.

Quick huh......

quarter past 1pm on the east coast and still in stock
It's a new day, foams don't go with tapered denim.
Got the white nmd in today, heard a few people in here say they aren't fans but I love em.

View media item 2306324
IMO vintage whites smoke the blacks but get dirty way too easily. If the soles were black it would have helped. Wearing whites on any terrain besides concrete or anything but a sunny day you will have problems.

I wore them on Christmas eve and the melting snow and scattered showers had me checking my feet all day long.

Last edited:
Called NiceKicks SF. Employee claimed he had no idea they would be getting them today either and no social media announcement. Not sure if I buy it but Adidas does do random shipments to boutiques occasionally.

Pairs sold out via word of mouth or backdooring. Typical Nicekicks release.

Last edited:
Unlucky
frown.gif
i'm still holding my L till I get shipping
Check their website if it says Dispatched you should be fine. I received my order, but had no tracking #

Back
Top Bottom