Adidas NMD thread

All 3 tomorrow
Hours after I caved and paid resale 
roll.gif
this is the only time I ever hope they'll be limited

Another size question..

Im trying to pick up both the R1 primeknit and the mesh ones that release tomorrow. Should I get the same size in both or 0.5 down on the primeknits? I wear US10.5 in Stan smiths++ but I size up to an US11 in ultra boost..

Carravaggio dropped the inventory checker in the app store then promptly deleted it. If you got it then you got it. 
Is it only for US? Then meh ... cuz I live in Australia. I feel interested in this kinda stuffs cuz last time when the NMD drop on Adidas AU website, the page was pretty broken. I mean, cannot choose size, CANNOT DO ANYTHING. I stalked a few post on twitter and some people said some manage to open the website with this thing called developer mode and found an alternate link. SMH 

Last edited:

Another size question..

Im trying to pick up both the R1 primeknit and the mesh ones that release tomorrow. Should I get the same size in both or 0.5 down on the primeknits? I wear US10.5 in Stan smiths++ but I size up to an US11 in ultra boost..
I bought the mesh for 8.5 and its HUGE. I mean, i still comfortably wear it but i feel like it would be perfect if i go for 8. So, when i bought the white OG PK, i go for 8 and its perfect. 

Last edited:
For the ones that say the PK fit huge, anyone put an insole in there to make it fit better? I'm worried the shrimps I'm relieving are gonna fit way too big on me.

Glad these are releasing online tomorrow.

I like the black japans but i really wanted my next black NMD/UB to have black boost so im not sure if that will happen or what

I really like the gray color but the white stripes on the block really messes them up for me so im not sure about those either.

The tans are dope but i already have OT yeezys and cream UB.

So im not really sure which to go for. This is why i wanted to see them in store

I really like the gray color but the white stripes on the block really messes them up for me so im not sure about those either.

Truly the only part of them I don't like. The overall color is dope and I like the striped collar and horizontal text but that stiped block is just killing me. Leaving it all white would've been fire.

Truly the only part of them I don't like. The overall color is dope and I like the striped collar and horizontal text but that stiped block is just killing me. Leaving it all white would've been fire.

Yea man it sucks! Im not sure id prefer all white, but i still think that would be better than this striped nonsense. Id really have to see them in person.

For the ones that say the PK fit huge, anyone put an insole in there to make it fit better? I'm worried the shrimps I'm relieving are gonna fit way too big on me.
I've heard of people throwing their UB insoles in them.  I sized down so they fit fine on me

Back
Top Bottom