Adidas NMD thread

So I got the women's talc/creams NMD off of GOAT.
The shoes came and they were fine but without tags. Was wondering do they come without tags or?

cheers guys

The shoes came and they were fine but without tags. Was wondering do they come without tags or?

cheers guys
I asked this question earlier. The answer is some NMD comes with tags while some don't. 

cheers guys
Some NMD have tags and some don't.  I think most do not have tags.  Also, with the newer releases, some have a solid color blue box and some have a solid color dark greenish/black box.  The newer boxes are like a matte material, not shiny like the blue and white Adidas box. 

cheers guys

The pair I got from oneness didn't have any tags either. Adidas is a mess when it comes to this. Within the last camo PK release, the blue and olive ones came with a tag, while the whites didn't have a tag. Also, the pairs I scooped from footaction yesterday, French beige and Japan black, they didn't have any tags either. The boxes were different and the label on the Japan boost had a picture of a different NMD

Man, what's going on with adidas with these irregularities happening. Lol.

Cheers fam for the quick replies :smile:

Can anyone confirm whether some Journeys actually have the dark grey/red NMD that was on pre-order yesterday in store now?  I think someone in here mentioned they picked up a pair in store? If so, can you tell me where, and do you have a SKU for them?  I pre-ordered yesterday for the July release, but am going on vacation next week and would love to have a pair in hand now.  Thanks in advance!   

Last edited:
Question for those who have ordered PK NMD's from Europe (Caliroots, Overkill, 43einhalb, Afew, etc.) before the US release. What does the price come out to after shipping, VAT, etc. or whatever charges are added on? Probably north of $200.00 right? Especially with how the US dollar has weakened the past few months versus the € and £. Think it was sometime in 2015 when the Euro was weak. How I miss those times. :tongue:

Last edited:

Question for those who have ordered PK NMD's from Europe (Caliroots, Overkill, 43einhalb, Afew, etc.) before the US release. What does the price come out to after shipping, VAT, etc. or whatever charges are added on? Probably north of $200.00 right? Especially with how the US dollar has weakened the past few months versus the € and £. Think it was sometime in 2015 when the Euro was weak. How I miss those times. :tongue:
There are no US customs taxes if the shipment is less than $800.   

I could be mistaken, but international NMD's will have a tag and US releases won't.
This is my experience as well.  All US pairs i have bought direct from adc DO NOT have tags.  All EU pairs i have bought direct from euro retailers DO have tags.

Back
Top Bottom