Adidas NMD thread

Guys I have size 12.5 in the Mesh NMD and they fit fine. I have 12 in Ultra boost.
What size should I get in the upcoming white PK NMD? I never had PK NMD's and I have no clue. some say go up some say down. The mesh ones were in 12 WAY too small. 12.5 fits perfect. Should I get 12.5 in the PK? Also I wear 12 in Nike Roshe flyknits and Air jordan 1's. I mean the length doesnt change does it? PLEASE HELP!!!

Also: I dont like snug a** fits. I like it comfy and a little space at the front. not a lot tho.

Last edited:
For those who watched my video

Thanks for the support.

About laces... its incredible that adidas doesnt make 85cm to 90cm laces... i even have on my store 91cm laces and sell a lot for adidas even tho they are 9 to 10 cm less than og ones..

Adidas cmon we need short laces

Hey guys. Just want to ask a stupid question.
How should I size in women's NMD? I'm a US9.5 and wear that size in UB creams.!
As I know for UB, eg: mens US8.5 would be 10US ladies.

Cheers !

Guys I have size 12.5 in the Mesh NMD and they fit fine. I have 12 in Ultra boost.
What size should I get in the upcoming white PK NMD? I never had PK NMD's and I have no clue. some say go up some say down. The mesh ones were in 12 WAY too small. 12.5 fits perfect. Should I get 12.5 in the PK? Also I wear 12 in Nike Roshe flyknits and Air jordan 1's. I mean the length doesnt change does it? PLEASE HELP!!!
thanks
smile.gif

Also: I dont like snug a** fits. I like it comfy and a little space at the front. not a lot tho.
12 should be fine. 

Cheers !
Mens 8.5 is a ladies 9.5 for Adidas.

As far as your NMD size, depends what kind - primeknit vs circle knit vs mesh. I don't own a pair of mesh or CK, but from my understanding you can go TTS in mesh, TTS or .5 down in the CK. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong! 

Personally, I've gotten away with a full size down on the PK monochromes. I'd recommend .5 down, though. 

Last edited:

Cheers !
Nmd PK : half size up from your UB us men size

Nmd mesh : full size up from your UB us men size

Hey guys,

im new in the shoe game and want to make a small amount of money off the new nmds coming on saturday. I dont know which pair I should go for, the sock or the white runner? I want to buy those and sell them for 100% do you guys think for 210€ one of those will sell?
roll.gif

Seriously dude?

^wtf lol.

Anyway back on the sizing, I'm getting more confused haha!
I think i should be fine in US8.5-9 for the NMDs mesh and CK.

If Yanncheck meant size down instead of up, the I think I'm ok :smile:

^wtf lol.

Anyway back on the sizing, I'm getting more confused haha!
I think i should be fine in US8.5-9 for the NMDs mesh and CK.

If Yanncheck meant size down instead of up, the I think I'm ok
smile.gif
Fixed

Last edited:
Btw, what's with the shipping on Oneness?

I can't choose more than 1 pair? I put two pairs in the cart, wanting to check out and shipping method wasn't available.

For those who watched my video

Thanks for the support.

About laces... its incredible that adidas doesnt make 85cm to 90cm laces... i even have on my store 91cm laces and sell a lot for adidas even tho they are 9 to 10 cm less than og ones..

Adidas cmon we need short laces

Perhaps I'm just buggin but you came off as a bigot in your video. :rolleyes

He suggests all Chinese, Spanish, and Koreans not to camp...isnt he Spanish in a Spanish shop tho? lol 

Back
Top Bottom