Adidas NMD thread

There are ways to better protect yourself on ebay, having the original receipt for the item helps a lot. I've also heard of people who record themselves at the post office when they ship the package (also showing what was in before they ship).

Ebay is definitely full of scammers tho, sometimes they wait almost the full 6 months (why the he'll is it so long again?) Before making a claim on the last day. So it's hard to feel like you've secured a sale till the fuLL six months are up.
I do have the original receipt. Actually the buyer has requested to see it and I sent a photo of it in a message via my eBay account. With what I'm reading here tho really don't know if that means sh@t
It doesn't, you could do all that stuff and still get screwed.

nerd.gif
Seems the blue ones are OOS

Don't know how I got lucky on ADC with the camo's. Paid with CC and got email confirmation at 10:03AM.

Love having shop runner for free, but I think adidas ships quick regardless.

Received the other two pairs from Oneness yesterday.

Don't know how I got lucky on ADC with the camo's. Paid with CC and got email confirmation at 10:03AM.

Are the others two the tan cw?  
Or just the one far above right ? 

Nice cop btw

Last edited:

Sorry, know I posted this last night...

Any chance you could snap a pic or tell me if the reverse/inside of the knit on those grey camos look anything like this?

Assuming it'll probably have more of a white base but I'm just wondering if these pairs are essentially an inverted version of the usual glitch camos.

Any chance you could snap a pic or tell me if the reverse/inside of the knit on those grey camos look anything like this?

Assuming it'll probably have more of a white base but I'm just wondering if these pairs are essentially an inverted version of the usual glitch camos.
They bare a slight similarity to the inside of the typical camo PK but it's a different pattern.

Are the others two the tan cw?  
Or just the one far above right ? 

Nice cop btw
Yes, the far right is the tan and left pair are the triple white. What's funny is, the women's tan shoe is a little bigger than the men's white. I just went one size up. Both boxes say 41 1/3.

They bare a slight similarity to the inside of the typical camo PK but it's a different pattern.
Cool. Appreciate it! Knew they wouldn't be an exact match but really like the pattern on those possible new ones and was curious if that might be, in some way, where it was coming from.

Sorry, know I posted this last night...

Here's how the inside looks.

To those that wrote back to my post about trying to get the cream mesh for my girl, thanks for your concern (Idk how to multi-quote on mobile) if you come across a 6.5, pm me links. Thanks I'll be keeping my eyes peeled also.

anyone else having issues loggin in on ADC? im getting this message.. 

Consumer authenticated but locked.

Back
Top Bottom