Adidas NMD thread

eBay sides w/ the buyer 99% of the time so no matter how much proof you as the seller provides that they're legit, they almost never side with the seller.

You send legit shoes, buyer claims fakes, sends you back fakes they purchased elsewhere OR just sends you back a box full of trash. Once eBay accepts their claim and lets them return, eBay refunds their money as soon as the package is delivered back to you, they don't seem to give a **** when the seller reports that the buyer has returned a different item since in this case eBay has already decided the seller was in the wrong.

I've heard horror stores in the yeezy thread. And as a buyer who once got sold fakes, I will say it was very easy to get my money back from eBay even though the seller was adamant they were real.

Based on this, I can get what ever I want for free. Literally. You go on eBay, buy any pair, file a claim and send trash. I'm not saying that what you are saying doesn't happen, but based on the fact that as a seller you are 99% unprotected, anyone can do anything.

Who can actually fall under the category of 1% and win the case as a seller? @Alp you say you prefer eBay, did you have any bad experiences?

To make things worse, I just sold a pair of asics slam jam 3 days ago and am still waiting payment. I wrote to the buyer saying that if you don't buy now I will open an unpaid case and I got a reply saying sorry I just deposited the funds, you'll have them by tomorrow. The buyer has really low feedback but I also have low feedback as I don't really use eBay, but I would never do such a thing.

Last time I read about it, PayPal allows buyers 6 months to files such claims. It's ridiculous. Unless I'm selling through a PayPal gift option (which cannot not be undone by the buyer and I don't ever really believe in asking for a gift payment) I am doing all expensive transactions through a middle man.

The would be scammers on here licking their chops at ya'll talking about how easy it is to get money back. Really want to protect yourself? Do meet ups at a safe secure location or sell through a middleman like GOAT, Stockx, or Flight Club.

Based on this, I can get what ever I want for free. Literally. You go on eBay, buy any pair, file a claim and send trash. I'm not saying that what you are saying doesn't happen, but based on the fact that as a seller you are 99% unprotected, anyone can do anything.

Who can actually fall under the category of 1% and win the case as a seller? @Alp you say you prefer eBay, did you have any bad experiences?

To make things worse, I just sold a pair of asics slam jam 3 days ago and am still waiting payment. I wrote to the buyer saying that if you don't buy now I will open an unpaid case and I got a reply saying sorry I just deposited the funds, you'll have them by tomorrow. The buyer has really low feedback but I also have low feedback as I don't really use eBay, but I would never do such a thing.
Yes, you can pull scams galore on eBay, just depends on whether or not you want to be that kind of person.

I'd personally never sell anything valuable ($300+) on eBay.

There are ways to better protect yourself on ebay, having the original receipt for the item helps a lot. I've also heard of people who record themselves at the post office when they ship the package (also showing what was in before they ship).

Ebay is definitely full of scammers tho, sometimes they wait almost the full 6 months (why the he'll is it so long again?) Before making a claim on the last day. So it's hard to feel like you've secured a sale till the fuLL six months are up.

Last edited:
The quality level of the Mesh NMDs is so bad.. I honestly think my $80 Pureboost 2s have better materials.

Last edited:
The quality level of the Mesh NMDs is so bad.. I honestly think my $80 Pureboost 2s have better materials.

Mesh NMDs are the true definition of a takedown model. Even Roshes has a better material for the upper than the mesh Adidas uses for their mesh models. I have the Tokyos and the mesh got more comfortable after a few wears. I really want to get my hands on a pair of PK NMDs just to see if the comfort is any better.

Mesh NMDs are the true definition of a takedown model. Even Roshes has a better material for the upper than the mesh Adidas uses for their mesh models. I have the Tokyos and the mesh got more comfortable after a few wears. I really want to get my hands on a pair of PK NMDs just to see if the comfort is any better.
Comfort on PKs are without a doubt 100x better.

^^Haven't seen that screen name for as long as I can remember.

How are the LM's holding up?

^^Haven't seen that screen name for as long as I can remember.

How are the LM's holding up?
They're holding up just fine. 
smokin.gif

There are ways to better protect yourself on ebay, having the original receipt for the item helps a lot. I've also heard of people who record themselves at the post office when they ship the package (also showing what was in before they ship).

Ebay is definitely full of scammers tho, sometimes they wait almost the full 6 months (why the he'll is it so long again?) Before making a claim on the last day. So it's hard to feel like you've secured a sale till the fuLL six months are up.

I do have the original receipt. Actually the buyer has requested to see it and I sent a photo of it in a message via my eBay account. With what I'm reading here tho really don't know if that means sh@t

Back
Top Bottom