Adidas NMD thread

My bro just walked in and out to get me my lush reds at the dtlr in charlotte. Hes shipping it to me Monday here in LA. Cant wait.

My pair (core black PK) arrives on Monday. I'm in CA and chose the $5 shipping option from ADC. Can't wait to see these in person!

Anyone receive shipping confirmation from ADC on the restock Thursday afternoon? I have 2 orders with the status "In progress - order confirmed, waiting to be packed".

Should I be concerned if I haven't received shipping yet?

Anyone receive shipping confirmation from ADC on the restock Thursday afternoon? I have 2 orders with the status "In progress - order confirmed, waiting to be packed".

Should I be concerned if I haven't received shipping yet?
Mine are like that also. Think adc shipping out orders from who paid for extra shipping first while other who chose free shipping will be shipped later.

Last edited:

Mine are like that also. Think adc shipping out orders from who paid for extra shipping first while other who chose free shipping will be shipped later.
Hope that's the case. Are you concerned about getting cancelled at all? I will be super bummed if I do.

Hope that's the case. Are you concerned about getting cancelled at all? I will be super bummed if I do.
Not really. If it happens, then it happens. I'll just wait patiently for that shipped email 
nthat.gif

Mine is the same, opted for free shipping. They took just as long for OG NMDs (2 days from purchase till ship conf email). 

Give it some time.

So, Did the mesh white drop on Adidas US or anywhere?

No. Think they dropping in April.
the all white mesh and the black mesh dropped in certain stores already. I think official date is april but of course mesh pairs have been releasing earlier than the date in some stores. 

nah thats not always the case. We should have learned this from first yeezy drop. I've had free shipping orders come faster than those who paid for shipping. In fact, 2 of my free shipping PK orders already shipped

the all white mesh and the black mesh dropped in certain stores already. I think official date is april but of course mesh pairs have been releasing earlier than the date in some stores. 
Monochrome mesh black and white released at FNL brick and mortar stores on Thursday.

I assume you guys mean you never got email order confirmation from Adidas but know they shipped from checking your account order history? I guess I won't know until my money is returned since I used guest checkout...
I received an email confirmation for the White PK's as soon as I purchased.  But when I called to find out about ghost charges, the CSR specifically said the white PK's would be cancelled.  I logged into my account this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see them shipped.

Impressed by those Chukkas in person... They're pretty dope.
what totally threw me off was the stitching on the inside of the forefoot! i was really happy i could get red chukkas my size, but i did not see that stitching on any picture before i copped.

i think it pretty much ruins the shoe -.-

what totally threw me off was the stitching on the inside of the forefoot! i was really happy i could get red chukkas my size, but i did not see that stitching on any picture before i copped.

i think it pretty much ruins the shoe -.-
It doesnt bother me...

Back
Top Bottom