Adidas NMD thread

I received an email confirmation for the White PK's as soon as I purchased.  But when I called to find out about ghost charges, the CSR specifically said the white PK's would be cancelled.  I logged into my account this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see them shipped.
for the most part, if you got an email confirmation for an order with an order number. It's a high chance your order is good. Out of the dozens of orders I placed, only 1 order that got an order confirmation was actually cancelled. The rest always shipped as long as I have an order number. All ghost charges for me always disappear and no orders shipped. 
Footlocker exclusives are mesh or pk?
mesh

my black/blue mesh pair just got cancelled
mean.gif
 smh man, everyone buying to make $30 bucks and the people who want to rock get cancelled..

You sound so ridiculous right now. Are you reading this nonsense before you submit it? You're reaching and just making up ****.

Dont people in general tend to stick with how they learned something, regardless if others do it another way? Whats the differene here. Its very simple. But rather than just accept that, you want to make up these wild theories.

So you wanna keep calling em nomads when obviously everyone is referring them to NMD's? Youre the one saying the associate was wylin not knowing what you were referring to, as if you have upper level knowledge and superior to everyone calling them NMD's. :lol:

Wrong thread I know... but I just got through on the Hiroshi Air Max's.
smokin.gif
  First Draw win ever.  

NMD talk, carry on.

So you wanna keep calling em nomads when obviously everyone is referring them to NMD's? Youre the one saying the associate was wylin not knowing what you were referring to, as if you have upper level knowledge and superior to everyone calling them NMD's. :lol:

Get off this stupid idea of it being condesending. You made that up on your own. Like i said, you're reaching. Leave it alone man, if you dont get it by now you never will. I call them that because thats what i was calling them from the start because thats what all the articles called them. Not because i want to be different. You sound stupid to even act like thats the case.

What is a decent price for the all white nmd ? I saw a bin for 230. Considering pulling the trigger
That's definitely a decent price. Flightclub has em up for $350. So take 20% ($280) off and that's basically market price. So $230 isn't bad at all

edit* I'm talking about the PKs btw

Last edited:
What is a decent price for the all white nmd ? I saw a bin for 230. Considering pulling the trigger
PK? don't confuse it with all white mesh NMD.

btw, I thought we all knew that NMD stood for Nomad. Doesn't it also say so in the shoe description on the product page?

That's definitely a decent price. Flightclub has em up for $350. So take 20% ($280) off and that's basically market price. So $230 isn't bad at all

edit* I'm talking about the PKs btw

Thanks for the quick response. Wait there are mesh versions of the all white? Thought the all whites were all primeknit. Sorry for the dumb question

Last edited:
I buy two nmd 9.5 both and I'm 10 and 10.5 in most brand and this is little to me the mesh pair need 10 and the black with blue pair need in 10.5 for me I thinks is tts depend on the material now need to change I talk I the associate said to me that come next week more pair

Back
Top Bottom