Adidas NMD thread

I don't understand why people even ask other for sizing info

no ones feet are the same, even if your the same size.
Agreed. My brother and mine feet size are the same lenght.

I prefer 9.5 for mesh but he prefer 9 and he said 9.5 is way too big.

Agreed. My brother and mine feet size are the same lenght.
I prefer 9.5 for mesh but he prefer 9 and he said 9.5 is way too big.

These shoes are great for people with wide feet like me. I fit in a 13 decently and then I was able to order my usual size 14 and I didn't really feel a difference

9.5-10 in ub and can do 8.5-9 for pk nmd. 8.5 fits perfect. not a one size fits all model so you can't say someone's advice is wrong based on their own preference for sizing.
UB sizing is irrelevant in many cases because they're tight. Like I can wear up to size 11 Ultraboosts probably and have a ton of space in the toes and call myself a size 11 in UB. Worthless info.

Cut it out with that TTS crap. Stop spreading misinformation based on one video from a guy with a elephant foot (and bad sock wardrobe to boot).
Hey, my foot is not an elephant! I am only an EE in Allen Edmonds. 

Also, my socks rock. 

Well, that's mean I prefer 9 for PK.

So, I'm looking for 9 Japan grey because I ordered 9.5 lol

After receiving my Vapours and Japan Greys, I think I have to go down a full size (compared to mesh) from 10 to 9....

The stretchiness of the PK makes it hard to get any kind of lockdown even for casual wear at a half size down.
Don't go down that much, I was what I thought tts 9.5, went down to 8.5 on camo pk, thought it was a perfect fit until I started noticing the blocks in the inner sole was pushing against my heel. I also had other pk that were size 9 and they had less of a pressure on my heel. So its a matter of compromise.

Please don't listen the shoe wizard PK NMDs are not TTS
They are indeed TTS. But people are going to size down that want a snugger fit, as they should. They expect the upper to grab their foot JUST like the UB (or even a mesh NMD to a degree), and it doesn't because of the amazing width and very stretchy knit, so they size down to try and achieve that effect. 

See, you have to put things in context. Just saying out loud "don't listen to so and so" makes you look silly at the very minimum.

Please don't listen the shoe wizard PK NMDs are not TTS
They are indeed TTS. But people are going to size down that want a snugger fit, as they should. They expect the upper to grab their foot JUST like the UB (or even a mesh NMD to a degree), and it doesn't because of the amazing width and very stretchy knit, so they size down to try and achieve that effect. 

See, you have to put things in context. Just saying out loud "don't listen to so and so" makes you look silly at the very minimum.
I said not to listen to you because you're wrong and it's terrible advice man.

Going TTS with PK NMDs will be too big for the majority.

If you're going to spew misinformation based on your obviously limited experience then you should at least preface it by acknowledging that you're going against the general consensus.

Last edited:
I've gone TTS, .5 down and full size down on PK NMDs and .5 down was absolutely the best fit. I was swimming in TTS.

It's different for everyone but majority have said .5 down, regardless of what one person here is saying.

Last edited:

UB sizing is irrelevant in many cases because they're tight. Like I can wear up to size 11 Ultraboosts probably and have a ton of space in the toes and call myself a size 11 in UB. Worthless info.

Hey, my foot is not an elephant! I am only an EE in Allen Edmonds. 

Also, my socks rock. 
if you're the one spreading info about PK NMD being TTS, pretty sure that's worthless info since for MOST people going tts will leave extra toe room.

if you're the one spreading info about PK NMD being TTS, pretty sure that's worthless info since for MOST people going tts will leave extra toe room.
Yup, most people (here on NT) don't know their true to size for sure. All they wear is sneakers and have never had anything else to compare to.

Last edited:
Yup, most people (here on NT) don't know their true to size for sure. All they wear is sneakers and have never had anything else to compare to.
there is no true size, all these brands got ******ed sizing

there is no true size, all these brands got ******ed sizing
True size is determined merely by the length and width of your feet in SI units (meters or cm). 

If you go to measure your feet, it's rather easy to find. 

Whether or not a manufacturer makes shoes that fit your true to size is a different story. I wear all Nike for example at +0.5. Doesn't mean my TTS is Nike size.

Then I got no true size because my length a 10 but my width a size 12 :lol:

For the purposes of this discussion, I think people mean TTS as what size they generally wear in that brand. I'm a 9 in pretty much all adidas, but need .5 down for PK NMDs to fit properly.

However you want to define wrong is up to you.

I'm trying to be helpful to people in this thread and if they wear a 9 in mesh NMDs or other Adidas kicks and they order a 9 PK NMD, they'll define wrong differently.

So if TTS = your actual measurement, then every sizing decision is easy...it's TTS! No need to have a sizing discussion ever. Thanks for the universal solution man!

For those who want useful info, size .5 down from your normal adidas size.

Last edited:

I said not to listen to you because you're wrong and it's terrible advice man.

Going TTS with PK NMDs will be too big for the majority.

If you're going to spew misinformation based on your obviously limited experience then you should at least preface it by acknowledging that you're going against the general consensus.
The general consensus during this small window from those that saw and chose to comment, seems to be they prefer to go a half size down from their true size in the PK because it is such a wide sneaker. I'm sorry if you feel the need to personally attack my knowledge of a sneaker that I own. Also, what I do or do not know changes nothing about the size of a certain sneaker. 
Dude, just stop

Yes, please.
Can't stop won't stop...roc-a-fella records.

Just to play devil's advocate here, you mentioned a while back that you had to go half size up (from what you perceive to be your TTS) on UBs and even had to take out the insole because they were really snug. Do you think its possible that maybe sizing up was your TTS, and the reality is that the size of the NMD you have is half size down. Consensus says that UB are TTS while NMD are .5 size down for most. Even footlocker/champs/eastbay recommends sizing down on pk pairs when they have them for sale. 

TTS for those with cankles at the sacrifice of a good fit on the foot, .5 down for those with non-obese ankles who want a good fit on the foot is what im getting from this discussion.

Back
Top Bottom