Adidas NMD thread

Started with .5 down in PK NMDs and yeah they fit but there was some room so went a full size down and it fits me perfect

complex (I know) is doing a live unboxing / first look at the pitch black nmds and the suitcase package: 

Last edited:
White Boost on the bottom of the Pitch Black 
mean.gif

So I'm a 10.5 in Jordan's and majority of shoes (people were saying size down on 12s this year and a 10 was too small), I have a pair of mesh nmd and they are size 10 and they fit snug like my toe is pretty much at the tip. Would I be good going 10.5 on a primeknit? I have the original tubular in a 10.5 and they are roomy but they are fine

So I'm a 10.5 in Jordan's and majority of shoes (people were saying size down on 12s this year and a 10 was too small), I have a pair of mesh nmd and they are size 10 and they fit snug like my toe is pretty much at the tip. Would I be good going 10.5 on a primeknit? I have the original tubular in a 10.5 and they are roomy but they are fine
PK is TTS. Half size down if you prefer a snug fit. Video with proof: 

I never size down on Jordans, no matter what people say. I'm always TTS for Jordans, size 11. But for anything Adidas PK, I currently have City Socks, Tubular Nova and Tubular X, all three shoes I've sized down 0.5 and they all fit perfectly.

Cut it out with that TTS crap. Stop spreading misinformation based on one video from a guy with a elephant foot (and bad sock wardrobe to boot).
Yeah PKs you gotta size down if you don't have a wide *** foot, I tried on the other versions of the NMDs and in all of em a size 8 fit like a size 7 PK 

I mean I was a huge fan of the NMDs in the beginning but I'm starting to get tired of all the weird CWs and camos. But damn those XR1's > the current NMDs for me. Only the OGs and Key City are still nice imo. Really digging the XR1's though and need to try a pair.

Your Jordan size is the same as mine. In my experience based on trying on, go with 10.5 with the mesh.

Go with sz 10 with PK. The PK is the same size as tubular.

Cut it out with that TTS crap. Stop spreading misinformation based on one video from a guy with a elephant foot (and bad sock wardrobe to boot).
So just in case anyone missed this discussion today, or the one we had quite a long time ago in this thread...

NMD PK is indeed TTS but a lot of people like to go a half size down because they prefer a snug fit. Nothing you say changes the dimensions of the sneaker. The video however is good for people who do not know their true size. Maybe invest your energy elsewhere.

All red nmd's sept 17 will be mine. Not sure if they gonna be hyped or not though

Everyone will buy them and try to resell and then the resell price will drop and then they will all be returned. Then the people that want the shoe to wear will all have a pair sooner or later. But hopefully my eu sites come through.

Back
Top Bottom