Adidas NMD thread

lol the left foot in that pic 
Dude is seriously stress testing that PK.  Must be one of those guys who can wear an 8 to 11. 
roll.gif

When adidas twitter makes a mistake they just go silent and hope people forget.

Remember the moonrock release? It's like it never happened :wink:

i was on dope the second they posted it and saw nothing on their site so i assumed it was just an announcement tweet 

i was on dope the second they posted it and saw nothing on their site so i assumed it was just an announcement tweet 
Did you search for it? 

I saw it late but searched for it and was sad. You not getting though makes me feel better; you get everything.

Did you search for it? 

I saw it late but searched for it and was sad. You not getting though makes me feel better; you get everything.
yeah when i got on dope the site wasnt even slow at all. i went thru the whole site.

only care about CS1 so ill pass on those R1s they still have in stock

Last edited:
Copped the black mesh three stripes. Not sure if it's gonna go through or get cancelled though. Thanks for the link!

dope factory ship in Europe only? for the mesh r1.

nvrm. was able to get the white pair in 7.5 thanks guys much appreciated. came to $166

Last edited:
Edit: I'll be in Toronto this Friday instead of Cali as I'm down there for a wedding. Will I be forced to use Adidas.ca? Will Adidas.com (US) block me via my ip address? 

I had no problem accessing & purchasing from the US site for the recent Japan NMD release. It's only with the last couple Yeezy releases I've noticed an IP block; had no issues with TBs and OTs. ADCa releases are a complete joke.

Back
Top Bottom