Adidas NMD thread

Not sure about that. Colette is as legit as it can get, I would assume they know what they're doing. Maybe it sold out very fast. Do you get the impression that people didn't preorder just through NT or did you read something anywhere else? This is a small community, Colette serves thousands of people and is very established.

No I meant that the people who got through on their pre-orders must have been a very small amount because I didn't see many people saying they got here or elsewhere.

Of course colette is legit.

Pretty sure they had just a few and they sold out fast.

Unless there has been a technical issue on their site.

Thanks, @tankdayglo. You think they'll up the $120 price for the NMD's w/ txt?
I was kind of thinking they'd price them like the circle knits & make em $130 but I dunno
well on eu they are 160 (text ones)
Where? Unless it's the price on adidas EU it doesn't mean much, other retailers can charge whatever they want. And often EU prices are the same in euros as they are in USD, so places will charge 180 euro for a UB when retail is actually 180 USD.

Maybe adidas has convinced themselves that they're PK and are charging more haha

I've never seen a site charge 180 euros for mesh NMDs so I'd be interested in seeing some of these sites that supposedly have them up for that price.
I'm tired.. Thought you were talking about the city socks 
laugh.gif

The nmd print thats gonna release on this Friday are all primeknit.
Confirmed by @adidasoriginals

I just checked Adidas UK and the blk/wht pair are ~ $155 so maybe they are PK?

EDIT ~ Def says mesh in the description

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom