Adidas NMD thread

weird. one computer, the pairs were "coming soon" while I saw sizes on my second computer...
I had the same thing with my friend. We were sitting next to each other but with a different internet connection - i was able to get a pair while she was getting every refresh "coming soon"

Copped beige manually just like i copped white OGs so i guess i'm gonna sell OGs since i have mesh triple white and triple white UBs
congrats I also got the Beige sadly I couldnt get the OG whites. What size are yours I might be interested

I had the same thing with my friend. We were sitting next to each other but with a different internet connection - i was able to get a pair while she was getting every refresh "coming soon"
I think this happened to me as well. All I had was coming soon and then after one refresh, sold out.

guys I keep asking but not getting actual good answers, please help!

I have the Geo Red mesh NMD and 12.5 fits perfectly.
just managed to cop the PK beige ones in 12.5. Do mesh and PK fit the same ?
will these fit me fine? I know its PK but why would they chage the actual length of the shoe. They dont right?

guys I keep asking but not getting actual good answers, please help!

I have the Geo Red mesh NMD and 12.5 fits perfectly.
just managed to cop the PK beige ones in 12.5. Do mesh and PK fit the same ?
will these fit me fine? I know its PK but why would they chage the actual length of the shoe. They dont right?
they wont fit the same. PK fits bigger.

why would it its just a different material the length has gotta be the same
PK does fit bigger, don't need to argue anymore lol. But you might still be able to fit "fine".

The looser knitting makes a big difference.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

aribarzilay

i got a pair of beige and black manually but i still dont feel them.. will give em to friends for retail... idk they just look not good imo

I went to my local Adidas.

Sadly I couldn't get my size, so I had to size up a full size.

Obviously its not ideal, but definitely wearable. What are my best options in terms of insoles? I tried some UB insoles, it's not bad, but if I can find something bigger to fill more gap it would be better.

why would it its just a different material the length has gotta be the same
You said it yourself, different material. PK is way thinner which gives your feet a lot more room. So that your foot actually sits right on top of the whole sole instead of your foot being pushed forward on the sole because of more heel padding on mesh/suede pairs.

guys any experience on this POSTNL shipping? i copped camo olive from klekt and the seller use this POSTNL to ship to singapore....  

but still stuck in sent to destination country since june 1.... 

guys any experience on this POSTNL shipping? i copped camo olive from klekt and the seller use this POSTNL to ship to singapore....  

but still stuck in sent to destination country since june 1.... 
My RunnerInn order for Flyknit racer went thru that.

Took close to 2 weeks.

Very slow.

My RunnerInn order for Flyknit racer went thru that.

Took close to 2 weeks.

Very slow.
international shipping also?  very outdated tracking as well... i created a twitter account just to follow up with them.... they cant answer me they push me to singapore post to follow up. it hasnt even arrive singapore yet.. they dont event know where the package is stuck. 

Back
Top Bottom