Adidas NMD thread

I feel like that sold out in seconds compared to the camo PK release. Easily the quickest sell out besides the OG whites

I'll be lucky to even get ONE pair of ONE colorway of the PK's on ADC US this morning.  Forget getting all 3.

Last edited:
Yeah these were actually a harder cop than the og whites for me which is crazy. Luckily I wasn't even that sold on these models.

Where exactly is everyone refreshing on the ADC US site? 

I am refreshing the Mens originals page. Is that correct?

Couldn't get the desktop adidas UK site to load so tried mobile for first time and grabbed the tans which was the colour i wanted, pretty pleased how that worked out.  Wanted to grab the greys too but sizes were coming and going and then sold out.

Copped beige manually just like i copped white OGs so i guess i'm gonna sell OGs since i have mesh triple white and triple white UBs

I managed to Cop a pair of the new Cream NMD Primeknit yesterday on a german site at midnight. they only had 2 pairs I was soo lucky! Getting them tomorrow will post pics. Best colorway imo altho the japan black is also nice. I just think that creams fits amazing with everything like the cream UB

Also can anyone give me some info to compare.
I have the mesh geometric red NMD in size 12.5 and the fit perfect. Ordered the PK now in 12.5 think it will fit? any experience?

Also here is a link where you can still buy the mesh and PK In some sizes (german website, Idk if you can buy from the US)
https://www.kickz.com/de/catalog/fullTextSearch?initialQueryString=nmd

Back
Top Bottom