Adidas NMD thread

Just tweeted Finishline about my NMD order on the Tuesday restock. They told me they are still working on getting my order to me and to allow 48 hours for updated information. I got my Yeezys from Adidas quicker!
I just checked they're feed and its chock full of please DM us or our helpline regarding the endless Nmd tweets lol. In other news got my Onix 12.5 from the sns restock last Wednesday already and they're a similar fit to my core black sz 13. My pk 13s still fit the best for me. Sizing on these are crazy

I know the PK's run more spacious than the mesh NMDs. I have a size 11 in the CK and the mesh and, personally, I need to size up to my normal 11.5 size for the mesh. The CKs seem to fit better if you opt .5 size smaller than your normal size. I believe most ppl recommend the same for the PK NMDs. Mesh NMDs don't have as much give so I recommend going with your normal size.

I go with my normal size 11.5 for UB. The toe box in NMDs is more flat and wide than the UBs.

Normal size- Ultra Boost, Mesh NMDs
0.5 size smaller- PK and CK NMDs

Hope this works for you
heard the Ultraboosts fit snug so .5+, I'll probably end up going .5+ cuz you mentioned the mesh nmd's are flat and wide so I'm guessing UB's arent flat which is good for me but narrow isn't gonna work for me so half a size up should help prevent any of the side leaning from my semi-wide foot.

if the Tokyos and Onix are mesh, and the monochrome pack is mesh, yet the Tokyos and Onix fit more TTS comfortably and the Monochromes are more on the tight side. Would we call it mesh v1 and v2? I don't know why Adidas had to use different types of mesh for each release. Makes it harder for people who order online to GUESS which size they'll need next.

Last edited:
Just tweeted Finishline about my NMD order on the Tuesday restock. They told me they are still working on getting my order to me and to allow 48 hours for updated information. I got my Yeezys from Adidas quicker!

i called them in regards to my NMD pair and they told me to check back tomorrow. i used my finishline rewards too. im doubtful in the completion.

Checked the Adidas boost thread for sizing info but, couldn't find any so I'll just ask here, I'm a 10.5 in 4's and 6's, I ordered a 10.5 in the white mesh nmd's and wearing thin no show socks that I usually wear with my Vans they have just a little wiggle room in the toebox, wearing regular Nike socks it's like choking my feet feels like its swollen, and in a recent picture on this thread someone had a picture of the mesh nmd's and PK nmd's and the PK's look alot flatter on the toebox then the mesh's, and seeing as my big toe sticks just a bit on the mesh nmd's I'll have to pass on the PK's in fear of my toe being like a beacon so I'll be going after the Ultraboosts triple white 2.0 but can anyone tell me if they're as flat in the toebox as the PK nmd's or not at all? Also sizing advice would be appreciated

Finally got my first nmd black monos in and my toe is at the end as well gon havr to rock thin socks for these going fwd but am happy with them now for some grey ubs

Black mesh feels really poor to me when compared to the Tokyo City pair.

The mesh feels much cheaper.
This!

But as a beater pair for bad weather they´re really okay for this price! Would never payover retail though!

PK is a different league, even the Footlocker exclusive NMD´s mesh feels so much nicer!

This!

But as a beater pair for bad weather they´re really okay for this price! Would never payover retail though!

PK is a different league, even the Footlocker exclusive NMD´s mesh feels so much nicer!
Yeah, I was surprised when I received the mono black last week. Because the Tokyo pair felt quite good for the retail price, so the Black mesh was a bit of a let down to me.

But I agree that at retail price, the Tokyo pair is really quite decent, nothing to complain about! Hopefully I can get the PK version though!

Can never get any thing good from SNS, and not forgetting their absurd shipping international shipping costs.

Finally got my first nmd black monos in and my toe is at the end as well gon havr to rock thin socks for these going fwd but am happy with them now for some grey ubs
I'm waiting for the triple white UB's 2.0 [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

I have **** tons of work and my masters exams coming soon but Oh man I can't stop thinking about the releases on saturday , am I going mad ? NTers is the hype real ? Or I'm just hallucinating ?

Have a good week fam 

Added to cart right away or had to keep trying? Somes sizes told me oos immediately right after i checked out a pair
Added straight to cart for me without any issues … for both my US 10 and US 9.5, already got a shipping confirmation half an hour ago!

Wasn´t sure about the sizing and placed to orders within 2 minutes or so …

Welp my finishline order fell off pending transactions and the $140 was put back :/ still says processing but I'm sure that will change to cancelled

Anyone else still processing from the finishline release last week?? Can't believe it's been almost a full week and nothin, yet shows expected arrival 4/4-4/6...I ordered from sns halfway cross the world last wed and they're already at my sort facility in sac
I emailed them yesterday about this same thing. My size 12 Tokyos are still processing. The rep told me that if i dont get shipping in the next 24 to 48 hours it will likely be cancelled due to lack of inventory. 

How does it take a week to find out you sold a product you dont have? smh

Back
Top Bottom