Adidas NMD thread

Haha, to be fair I'm definitely a fan of the Japanese writing.  Lucked out in that my WHT/PKs both have it. 

Haha, to be fair I'm definitely a fan of the Japanese writing.  Lucked out in that my WHT/PKs both have it. 
Nothing wrong with being a fan, and that's the thing though, "lucked out". I couldn't even tell you what's on the black/clear blues I got. I know on the black monochrome mesh pair it says the words "Stripes" completely on both of them which is cool, but I wasn't asking the guy at finish line to bring me every pair so I could pick which heel tabs were the best. 

Never even noticed what was on mine. Just looked and I have a few with Japanese writing exposed. Kinda cool I guess. Nothing I was looking for or would be depressed over lol

It actually bugs me alot. Will have to find another pair until I get it -_- damn you heelcup

mean.gif

Funny when I was buying the shoes the kid working at Champs asked me what kind of writing is that. I said Japanese and he couldn't wrap that idea around his head (probably thinking Japanese is supposed to be written in English).

BTW my friend's wife is Japanese, and she said the writing on Superdry products is ******ed and makes absolutely no sense but I digress lol!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom