Adidas NMD thread

Wait..why r yall regreting these? 

There's nothing to hate on these ..just because they are "too easy" ?

Exactly why.

Just bummed that I could've had them in hand already when I went yesterday to check them out
Serves you right for getting other region's stock when you could have saved a few dollars and gotten domestically. 
laugh.gif

has anyone gotten more updates on their datamosh? my order in sns still says "processing" -_-

Add me to #TeamProcessing lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Only time I really felt this nervous with Kicks even after confirmation email..

Judging from the box condition, they are "beat-up" according to GOAT standard. Get ready to offer discount
tongue.gif
Adding these to the "Aqua and Orange Hall of Grails" so not selling anytime soon. 
laugh.gif

Plus, GOAT can kiss my *** with how many packages my friends have gotten from them that have been damaged in shipment lately.  A big part of why StockX has overtaken them in the shoe game is GOAT's backwards method of over-policing everything that comes to them while they send out boxes with no padding that are 1 millimeter bigger than the shoe box inside.  Had a buddy receive a box with a huge hole gouged in the side, and another get one with a box that was majorly warped due to water damage.  I then had to help both even find the "help" button buried deep deep deep within GOAT's app.

Last edited:

has anyone gotten more updates on their datamosh? my order in sns still says "processing" -_-
Check your UPS My Choice for a package from Joey Diaz's old stomping ground North Bergen NJ. ON SNS still says processing but UPS says they'll be here tomorrow.

How do r2s fit versus OGs?

Wear a 12 in OGs, could only find the R2 Tokyos in 11.5.

Think I'll be OK?

Seriously? Come on guys.. who buy shoes that aren't hyped? :lol:

Boys on NT get so worked up on what people do with their money

Last edited:
I think because they have to spend extra on international shipping

I did the same thing but I'm not tripping because it's only a $6 difference but the idea of having them quick is nice. Knowing how adc takes for ever to ship I wouldn't be surprise if my jd shipment gets here before.

I did the same thing but I'm not tripping because it's only a $6 difference but the idea of having them quick is nice. Knowing how adc takes for ever to ship I wouldn't be surprise if my jd shipment gets here before.
Exactly my situation. I wanted to cancel and pick up in store but it had already shipped, which is quicker than most US orders.

Exactly my situation. I wanted to cancel and pick up in store but it had already shipped, which is quicker than most US orders.
Yeah.  Both my pairs from the UK (different retailers) have already shipped.  Certain that at least one of them will be here by Wednesday.  Would've paid more if I got these locally, lol.  Saved on tax.  Got each pair for US retail shipped.

Back
Top Bottom