Adidas NMD thread

Gum pack is freaking dope! I absolutely love white or black with gum colorways. I'm staying away from the white PKs though. Black NMD or CS though?

I'm going to be really surprised if SNS has 2 NMD collabs since they have 2 ultraboost collabs with Social Status coming up. But you never know...

NMD C2
BY9913
INTRO DATE OCTOBER
$160
View media item 2306103

NMD CS1 GTX PK  
BY9404
INTRO DATE NOVEMBER
$230
View media item 2306104

NMD CS1 GTX PK  
BY9405
INTRO DATE NOVEMBER
$230
View media item 2306105

NMD PK
BB6364
INTRO DATE MARCH
$170
View media item 2306106

NMD PK
BB6365
INTRO DATE: MARCH
$170
View media item 2306107

NMD XR1 WINTER
BZ0633
INTRO DATE OCTOBER
$170
View media item 2306108

I'm a sucker for this pattern 

View media item 2309869

Dude posted the initial info few days ago.

Everything on that post was unappealing , except for the R1s pk. Oh lord man, hopefully not a collab 

That color is amazing. I'm a sucker for a blue like that. Fingers crossed it's not a women's colorway as lord knows half the shoes we like on here turn out that way
laugh.gif
Let's cross fingers bro

Looking to pick up a pair of OGs.. I see listings where some ds pairs have tags and some don't.. Did any of the real pairs come without tags?

Last edited:
Mine came from ADC.com and did NOT come with a tag on them. I also wondered about pictures with/without tags

prices are def dropping. id say like 265 is the max you should pay right now. just find a group. adidas didnt have to do that. couldve used it to keep the hype train going. release small amounts every few months like nike and just keep people itching.

they were 182 with tax retail so paying 250 really isnt that crazy for a shoe that was 5-600$ a few weeks ago. if you havent gotten a pair then you really dont want them. these were widely available. with tons of restocks.

Last edited:
Mine came from ADC.com and did NOT come with a tag on them. I also wondered about pictures with/without tags

Same. None of my multis from ADC have tag just inside additional sticker, but the UK retail pair does have tag.

Back
Top Bottom