Adidas NMD thread

So bummed because I literally could have just called them up before I left for the train and would've had them. Employee showed me them and was like "Do you wanna touch them?" I was like nah man I'm good lmao

Well that's the next cringe worthy line: "Do you wanna touch the NMD?". Shoulda told them to "ki$$ your Yzy".
If Bloomingdales got them, did you check the other well known Dept stores around?

For curiousity sake, please post pics of the shoes.
Were they that close looking?
Desd1 owns them and truegent is always good for bape legit check.
I'm not an expert legit checker but based on the usual tells, these look good to me. I did some research and it did seem like lots of sellers with that specific box label originate from japan, so maybe it's legit. I just wish when people respond they provide some insight.

I'm not an expert legit checker but based on the usual tells, these look good to me. I did some research and it did seem like lots of sellers with that specific box label originate from japan, so maybe it's legit. I just wish when people respond they provide some insight.
Legit, this is a JP shoe/tag.

Noooooo this is a collab , there goes my chances of getting one 

For what it's worth, Mob guy's twit is saying the shoe is loaded on ADC website. Don't click on product page if search pops up until announcement in case they still do ip capture for bans. See what official word will be.

For what it's worth, Mob guy's twit is saying the shoe is loaded on ADC website. Don't click on product page if search pops up until announcement in case they still do ip capture for bans. See what official word will be.
Hopefully it is not, my experience with collabs is either a failure or a bigger failure 

Back
Top Bottom